Microsoft Natural Elite A1300002 Wired Keyboard Reviews

Microsoft Natural Elite A1300002 Wired Keyboard

Sure, I hate Microsoft but If you have to buy a keyboard, this is it!

May 26, 2003

Pros:sleek, fast action, and reliable. The 2nd best keyboard I've used in 15 years!

Cons:Not for non-touch typists.

The Bottom Line: Just buy it. Your body will thank you later. You can find this thing for just under $30, and it's probably the cheapest investment you can make for ergonomic improvements.

I've owned many keyboards including IBM's classic keyboard with the double plastic cover, alps, mitsumi and everything under the sun?

In the order of my favorite keyboards (most are no longer available), they are Macintosh 2nd generation professional keyboards (came with the original SE 30's), MS Natural Elite, IBM classic dual plastic cover, TI99/4a keyboard (Yes, TI99/4a's first generation keyboard was absolutely the best.)

But let's put the memory lane aside. If you want to play games, this keyboard is not it. I've played games, but for that, a good solid IBM keyboard is the best. But if you type a lot, and I am talking about 8 hours a day like I do, then this keyboard is the choice. People complain that keys are tight. HELLO, McFly!!! Why do you want the keys so far apart so you have to stretch and leads to CTS!!! You want the least movement as possible! The function key location of the 'F6' may feel awkward at first, but give it a try for couple of weeks and you'll get used to it. I am picky about my keyboards. (I bring mine into work, I own 2 of these, and I just bought 2 more as a backup as I am afraid MS will discontinue it any moment and have usb adapters for them). I use the original MS Natural keyboard at work. (Brought from home) This, and MS's original wheel mouse is just the best. I've recently swapped over to the new optical mouse and they are wonderful as well.

Stop saving $10 by picking up a $10 keyboard that's a junk. I've bought these on computer shows and I love them! Not only that, I've converted many people into these keyboards and they are simply the best keyboard you can buy for the $$$. They are light, narrowest ergonomic keyboard that I know with good construction, durable (I've had my original elite for over 4 years and use them every day and no problems with them.), and they have a nice, but solid click.

Don't think. Just buy it. Your body will thank you later. Ergonomics are very important. I use Herman Miller's Aeron chair, SOHO adjustable desk, MS keyboard/mouse(optical), and 18.1" flat panel. Even though I am willing to spend more $$$ for a better keyboard, I don't think you will find one of equal quality at any price. They simply add more junk, so the keyboard is way too big, and becomes clunky. Put the elite next to a regular keyboard, and you will notice that it only takes up about 1/4" more depth. That includes the wrist piece! Spend the $$$ on ergonomics and avoid back and wrist aches.

Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000 For Business 5qh-00001 Black Usb Wired Ergonomic

The Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business keyboard makes day-to-day tasks easier with a more natural wrist alignment.

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business

Improved split design and new curved key layout makes this keyboard even more comfortable to use every day.
Microsoft Store

Microsoft - Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Black

Microsoft - Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Black

It's important to be comfortable in a place where you spend a lot of your time. This Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 has even more comfort f...
Best Buy

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Microsoft - B2M-00012

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Microsoft - B2M-00012

Microsoft - B2M-00012 Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 USB
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business - Keyboard - USB - English - North American layout

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business

Superbly crafted for high-volume users, the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business features an advanced design that positions your han...

Microsoft(R) Wired Keyboard 600, Black

Microsoft(R) Wired Keyboard 600, Black

Quiet, responsive, thin-profile keys Quiet Touch keys provide quick access to media controls. Use the Calculator Hot Key for one-touch access to the c...
Office Depot

Microsoft B2M-00012 Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - keyboard - English - North America

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Keyboard - USB - English - North American layout
PCM

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard/ Microsoft Usb Keyboard

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard/ Microsoft Usb Keyboard

Computer users will love and appreciate the Ergonomic 4000, a keyboard from Microsoft that caters to the comfort needs of users. Some studies have pro...
Microsoft B2M-00012 Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Keyboard - USB - ergonomic - English - North America

Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 has been expertly crafted to allow you to work in a more natural position. The new Gull Wing design features a 14-degr...
MacMall