Handspring Edge

Elegantly Spartan

Jul 15, 2005
Rated Show

Pros:Extremely Tough, sleek, stylish, long-battery, simple interface, reliable

Cons:No extra options available, discontinued, terrible springboard slot, no expansion

I got this two or three years ago, and I'd still have it if I didn't lost it. My blue Visor Edge has lasted through multiple concussive impacts, repeated drops onto asphalt, full immersion in water, 120 degree heat, and being run over--by a bike.

Through all that, it survived admirably with no decrease in performance. (After the first drop, I did need a hard reset) I use it as an address book, planner, stopwatch (for work in the lab), scribble pad, and toy (for when I need to babysit.) It's proven to be reliable, sleek, and it's remarkably handy.

It isn't good for those who crave other things (phone, mp3 support, etc) because the springboard expansion slot is incredibly awkward.

Nevertheless, what it does...it does well. It's small, tough, well designed, and the battery lasts for a long time (although a couple days short of a month). All and all, I'm looking to buy another one to replace my lost one, since the PalmOne stuff seems a bit fragile to me.

Recommended for: Students - Stylish and a Best Value

Handspring Vault Award Pin Gymnastics Gymnastic Gift

Handspring Vault Award Pin Gymnastics Gymnastic Gift

Handspring Vault Award Pin Package included: 1 x Handspring Vault Award Pin

RhinoSkin Tri-Fold Executive Leather Long Case (Black) - School Supply Kits

RhinoSkin Tri-Fold Executive Leather Long Case (Black) - School Supply Kits

RhinoSkin Tri-Fold Executive Leather Long Case (Black) - Carry your handheld computer in style with this long trifold leather case from RhinoSkin. Cra...