Colgate Mattress CinnaMint, Gel, 6.4 oz Reviews

Colgate Mattress CinnaMint, Gel, 6.4 oz

~~ Colgate Sparkling White Cinnamint Gel Toothpaste ~~

Dec 9, 2012

Pros:Unique flavor, leaves teeth clean, inexpensive

Cons:Doesn't whiten much

The Bottom Line: Colgate Sparkling White Cinnamint Gel Toothpaste is a great toothpaste with a pleasant combination of flavors. However, it doesn't whiten much.

My toothpaste pile was running low, so when I saw a sale for $1 per tube for Colgate, I stocked up on several tubes but only purchased one tube of the Cinnamint flavor because I wasn't sure if I would like the taste of Cinnamint.

The Product
Colgate Sparkling White Cinnamint Gel Toothpaste is one of the many flavored toothpastes in the Colgate.  I purchased it from a grocery store on sale for $1 for a full size tube.

Colgate States
"Sparkling White Cinnamint. Cinnamon & Natural Mint Flavors will invigorate your mouth! Stain Protection Formula helps remove & prevent stain build up. Whitens teeth & fights cavities."

Active Ingredient
Sodium fluoride 0.24% - Anticavity

Contact and Miscellaneous Information
- Website = www.colgate.com
- Questions? Comments? 1-800-468-6502

Product information taken from product packaging.

My Experience
Wow!

I am glad that I purchased Colgate Sparkling White Cinnamint Gel Toothpaste because it's a refreshing change of pace from the usual mint flavors.

Colgate Sparkling White Cinnamint Gel Toothpaste is packaged in a squeeze tube with a dual cap that can either be screwed off or flipped up for dispensing.  I prefer to dispense by flipping up the cap so I won't have to worry about losing it or dropping it if I unscrew it from the tube.

The toothpaste is a gel and has little sparkly flecks embedded in it.  The toothpaste is a deep pink color and has a good consistency for toothpaste.  I was worried about the flavor of the toothpaste, but it's actually very nice!  I'm not that huge of a cinnamon fan, which is why I was a little concerned about it, but it turns out that the cinnamon and the mint combination is quite pleasant.  The toothpaste foams up quite nicely and doesn't leave any film behind on teeth after rinsing.  The first time I used the toothpaste, I was a little freaked out when I spat out the toothpaste and saw a lot of pink.  It was just toothpaste, but I thought it was tinged with blood because it was pink!  It was just the pink toothpaste.  I haven't noticed considerable whitening from the toothpaste; I drink a lot of tea and my teeth are a bit yellow.  I wish that there was more whitening from the toothpaste, but overall, I'm very happy with the Colgate Sparkling White Cinnamint Gel Toothpaste!  It's a refreshing change from the usual plain mint flavored toothpastes I purchase.  The cinnamon combined with the mint make for a nice flavor.

Overall Thoughts