Conair SU7 Clock Radio Reviews

Conair SU7 Clock Radio

Perfect Noise Maker for a Baby!

Mar 8, 2008

Pros:price, portable, works fantastic

Cons:can be hard to read clock display from most angles

The Bottom Line: This is one of the best baby purchases we've made. It's incredibly helpful in helping our baby sleep! Definitely worth it (bought from target.com).

This is a god-send for helping a baby to sleep soundly! Before we got this sound machine we used a fan in our baby's room, and this is much more efficient and easier to use.

There are about ten different sounds that this has, in addition to radio and an alarm clock. The sound is continuous, meaning it will not automatically shut itself off after an hour or half hour. There is a volume control which is very helpful if there is a lot of noise you want to drown out to help your baby sleep. We use the stream sound and our baby sleeps with it all night long, and naps with it on too. It is portable, so baby can have the same familiar sleeping sounds wherever you go. It can be run on batteries or with the included a/c adapter.

The clock display is the only thing that I think can be improved about this. It has a blue background with a black display, and though there is a contrast adjustment button, it still does not provide enough contrast from many angles, making it near impossible to read the time. However, the amount of light it puts out seems ideal for our nursery "night light."

Features: Soothing sounds designed especially for infants 10 sounds AM/FM radio Dual alarm Snooze button Timer AC adapter or battery option
UpscaleDeals by wtang -eBay Seller Since 1998- ::Store ::Policy ::About Us :: Store Search in titles descriptions Store Categories Store home Mens Sui...

Conair Su7 Soothing Sounds Clock Radio SU7
Features: Soothing sounds designed especially for infants Includes AM/FM radio Comes with 10 different sounds Includes dual alarm, snooze button and t...