Dyson DC33 Animal - Gray/Purple - Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

Dyson DC33 Animal - Gray/Purple - Vacuum Cleaner

$1,499.99

Dyson 33 - Worth the Price!

Aug 11, 2011

Pros:powerful suction, large canister(easy to empty), lightweight, quiet, great for hard surfaces and carpets

Cons:difficult to use under some furniture

The Bottom Line: It's worth the money to have this awesome vacuum cleaner and I'm definitely pleased with my purchase!

I guess it is true what they say, you get what you pay for. I was hesitant for a long time to buy a Dyson because of the hefty price tag that goes along with this vacuum. I would always envision myself spending the money on something I enjoy more than vacuuming. However, I extremely happy that I eventually made the decision to purchase this vacuum. I have two large indoor dogs so there is always dog hair all over the floors. Sweeping the entire house takes way too long and I would work full-time so I do not realistically have the time to sweep it everyday. But I like to walk around the house barefoot so the dog hair on the floors drives me crazy! The does the trick and really saves me time.
The dyson is light weight and easy to bring from room to room. The cord is really long which I love because I do not have to constantly unplug it to reach the other side of the room. Its quiet which means I can vacuum and actually here my tv! Suction is great and picks up everything off my floors. Even when I didnt think they were that dirty, the dyson manages to suck up all the stuff I hadnt seen!
It is super easy to dump all the dust and dirt and dog hair which just a simple push of a button.
This vacuum is fanastic and worth every penny. I can now keep my house clean with ease and the long wand even reaches the ceiling fans and molding! Oh and best of all, it doesnt have that nasty smell that vacuums usually get after a while!

Dyson DC33 Animal is a lighter-weight upright for powerful all-round pet hair removal. With a longer reach wand and lifetime washable HEPA filter. Cle...