Eddie Bauer Adventurer Stonewood Travel System Single Seat Stroller Reviews

Eddie Bauer Adventurer Stonewood Travel System Single Seat Stroller

Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller

Oct 8, 2011

Pros:User friendly, durable, stylish.

Cons:Weight of carseat.

The Bottom Line:

I would definitley invest in this stroller.  It is going to last us a long time and it is very easy to use.

We thought we had everything we needed when planning for our son's arrival.  A friend gave us a carseat, which was very kind, yet turned out to not be the best seat due to many reasons.  On the way home from the hospital we stopped at the store and purchased the Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller.  We originally were looking for a carseat, but when we saw that for around the same cost we could have the Eddie Bauer stroller as well--we felt it to be a no brainer.  We have received many compliments on the Eddie Bauer stroller, it is very attractive and stylish.  The material is very soft to the touch, yet it can easily warm up the little one.  I do not like leaving him in there for an extended amount of time.  He is a little hotbox too though.
The carseat is wonderful.  There are two adjustments based on weight and getting him in and out of the seat is fairly simple.  I did not realize how much it really mattered until we had the experience with the first carseat.  The Eddie Bauer has a simple button you press to release the straps and then when returning him in the seat you just pull and adjust accordingly.  It is wonderful!
You can put the carseat in the Eddie Bauer Advernturer and have your little one face you, it just snaps right in!  The storller is great too.  It has two brakes and many cupholders and compartments for your keys and bag.
The only negative I would say is the weight.  Since our son is now 15 pounds I am unable to carry him in the carseat.

Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

Travel with your little one in style with an Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System. This system includes a stylish stroller and a deluxe designer 22 in...