Marygrove College

Epinions Product Rating: OK

MAT Program

Apr 27, 2000

Pros:Learn at home

Cons:Incompetent faculty, staff, administrators

Never before have I encountered such an unprofessional, disorganized place of higher learning. This is a true account of my experiences with Marygrove. I have not exaggerated, nor am I a person who complains regularly. This college is not for anyone who would like registration, books, or financial statements sent in a timely manner.

I received my books and course materials one week after the first deadline for assignments. I have yet to receive an accurate financial statement, and registration is totally independent. You must guess when to register for the next course, then wait for what seems an eternity to be transferred to the correct department to service you.

Furthermore, when seeking the assistance of the administration, I wouldn't put much faith in personal attention, or timely responses. Consider yourself lucky if you wait on hold for less than thirty minutes. If you should happen to receive feedback from the administration(when you call them two weeks later after no callback), you will realize that as long as your bill is paid they could care less. This past semester has been the biggest waste of time and money I have ever encountered. Caveat emptor!!

Rdg510: Myeducationlab-Access (Custom) - Marygrove College - 9781256946366 - 1256946362

9781256946366 - 1256946362 - Marygrove College - Pearson Custom - 12 Edition