Emtec Animal Series Aquarium M310 (4 GB) USB 2.0 Flash Drive (4GM310)

A 4 Gigabyte Panda Bear! EMTEC Flash Drive

Nov 2, 2011

Pros:The EMTEC 4 GB Panda Bear Flash Drive is cute, small, high capacity and affordable.

Cons:The EMTEC 4 GB Panda Bear is also very small and easy to lose.

The Bottom Line: EMTEC 4 GB Flash drive is a Panda Bear! A Panda Bear that is 2.0 USB complaint, 24 mps fast, and easy to use Flash Drive.

I recently purchased a new EMTEC 4 GB Flash Drive.  It is part of EMTEC's Animal Series and mine looks like a mini panda bear.

The only thing I don't like about flash drives is that since they are so small they tend to get lost. I needed to use a Flash Drive to bring some files from my office to home that were too much to e-mail. Since I couldn't find it, I decided to pick up a new one at Staples along with some other needed office supplies (Ink!).

Price / Value

This small size EMTEC 4 GB Flash drive was only $12.99 at my local Staples. It was the least of my purchases, since Epson raised the price of the ink cartridges that I use to $22.99 per color.  The last time I bought a flash drive, it was about $20.00 for 2 GB. Flash drives seem to keep dropping in price.

Appearance

Yes, this USB Flash Drive looks like a tiny rubber panda bear in black and white. He has the word EMTEC emblazoned upon his chest. He has a keychain on the top of his head which also has a USB shaped rubber square.

When you pop off the Panda Bears head, it reveals the USB port plug. The USB rubber square then fits into the Panda Bear body in place of the actual USB plug so that you don't lose it.  You can easily afix this drive to your key chain and off again for using it. If anyone was looking at your keychain sleuthing for the top secret data you may have on a portable drive, they would be unlikely to realize that this tiny cute looking Panda Bear holds 4 GBs of data in his head.

Use

The use of this Flash Drive is incredibly simple. It has a 24 MBS speed and it is USB 2.0 compliant. I just popped it into a spare USB port on my computer, and it immediately appears as an available removable drive.  All I had to do was highlight the folders on my computer I wanted transfered and copy and paste. It didn't even take a second for the files to be transferred.  When I brought the files back to my home computer, again, it was easy to transfer the files. It is a fast flash drive.

4 Gigs is much more than a CD and almost as much as a DVD holds. Since it is a flash drive, it is also "rewritable". You can transfer files, hold files on it or delete files just as any portable hard drive.

Animal Series

EMTEC also offers their fast 2.0 compliant 4 GB Flash Drive in other animal forms, a pig, a cow, a chicken, a teddy bear, a mouse, a panther, a clown fish, a sea turtle, a dolphin and a bunny.

Summary

If you are looking for something high tech, convenient, but a bit whimsical and not so serious looking, the Zoo series of Flash Drives fit the bill. Sure the panda looks cute, but 2.0 compliant high speed 4 GB flash drive with no needed installation programs also performs well. I gave my Panda flash 5 stars. He holds almost as much as a DVD, and is much easier to carry around.

Fishbowl Aquarium Melissa And Doug Stuffed Plush Animal Toy Fish Fill Spill

Fishbowl Aquarium Melissa And Doug Stuffed Plush Animal Toy Fish Fill Spill

amp;lt;div style=text-align:centeramp;gt;amp;lt;img src=http://ti2.auctiva.com/sw/java.gif border=0amp;gt;amp;lt;br amp;gt;amp;lt;table align=centeram...
Animal Planet Your First Aquarium Book

Animal Planet Your First Aquarium Book

Animal Planet Your First Aquarium Book: This essential book simplifies the setup of a freshwater aquarium so that first-time aquarium keepers can succ...
Game / Play Sea Monkey Orig Instant Life. Playset, Aquarium, Tanks, Toy, Kits, Animals, Set Toy / Child / Kid

Animal Planet Aquarium Care of Bettas Book

Animal Planet Aquarium Care of Bettas Book

Animal Planet Aquarium Care of Bettas Book: Betas are a unique tropical fish with attractive features. This handy book make it easy and fun to find fa...