Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV350 - Purple - Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV350 - Purple - Vacuum Cleaner

Euro-Pro Shark Navigator NV350

Dec 30, 2010 (Updated Oct 7, 2013)

Pros:Quiet, easy to use, swivel head and will not lose suction. 10 year warranty.

Cons:None so far

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this because it's light weight, easy to use, 10 year warranty, lifetime belt and filter replacement. It works! Customer service is outstanding!

I am very skeptical when it comes to buying something I see on TV and can’t try before I buy. But, my husband told me about a vacuum he saw on an infomertial. I’m thinking, oh not another vacuum. I have painful back issues and arthritis in all my major joints so my husband has bought me many vacuum’s throughout our 35 years of marriage. So far all the vacuum’s he’s brought home have added to my painful condition when I use them. Units are either very heavy and hard to manuver or don’t have enough suction to clean my light blue carpets to my specification. So, I admit when I saw the infomertial on the Shark Navigator NV350 I was very ho-hum about it. Even with the added offer of a FREE steam mop.

That is until I did a bit of research. I read many reviews, spoke to 3 people who own the Shark Navigator NV350 and there are only good things said about it. So I decided to give it a try. I went on line and purchased a Shark Navigator NV350 system for myself. To my dismay, it was out of stock and on back order. But, on a good note, I only had to wait less than 2 weeks.

Last night I received my new Shark Navigator NV350 and decided to give it a try right away. Assembling the unit was very simple. A to B then C and so on. The instructions included pictures and snapped together in just a few minutes.

UPDATE: I have had my unit for over two years now and still love it! I did have some issues and had to contact the company. The customer service I received was awesome! i had to send back my unit, but I didn't have to pay anything! They paid all shipping, right up front. And in less than two weeks, I received a brand new unit! Very happy!
When using the attachments, I did not experience any loss of suction, even when reaching, with the slender tube, deeply into the sofa crevices. I can clean my mini blinds with ease while using the small, round cleaning brush, which also works great for cleaning ceiling fan blades. I have also requested new filters and a belt, all sent within a few days of request.

The dimensions of the Shark Navigator NV350 vacuum are 45.2” high x 11.4” wide x 12.4” deep and only comes in a lavender color. The entire unit weighs 12.8 pounds! The cord is 30 foot long so you can go further without having to stop, unplug then replug.

Here’s some more information about my new Shark Navigator NV350 system

Guaranteed No Loss of Suction

Swivel Steering

Anti-Allergen Complete Seal

Detachable Canister
for portable cleaning anywhere, anytime technology traps 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum means it is easy to maneuver Technology, so you never lose cleaning power.

The
Shark Navigator NV350 is produced with a combination of durable ABS and PP plastics, along with some metal and rubber components.

The dust cup holds 1.2 dry quarts (to the fill line) and 3.0 dry quarts (real usable capacity). It has an easy, bottom-empty design for quick removal of debris or you can remove debris by opening the top.

The Shark Navigator NV350 has a life time warranty on belts and filters. What does this mean for you? Lifetime Belt Shark Navigator’s NV350 intelligent electronic system will shut off the power nozzle motor to avoid belt wear if you block the brush roll with a large object such as a sock or carpet edge. Simply turn off the power, remove the obstruction, and then return to vacuuming – with no belt maintenance or replacement costs to worry about!

Lifetime Filters
Shark Navigator’s NV350 filter system will last the life of your vacuum, with minimal maintenance and zero replacement costs. You can even take the filters out and wash them! There are also instructions included on when you need to wash the filters. Just wash under running water, let air dry for 24 hours and you’re ready to go.

I had already vacuumed the master bedroom earlier but decided to do it again with my new system. The suction was incredible! But you can't imagine how horrified I was when I saw the dust and dirt container filling up! I had only cleaned a 3 foot section of carpet! I quickly went over the carpet then disconnected the dirt cup and opened it. To my horror, as well as pleasure, it was filled! Both my husband and I were very surprised.

So after emptying I decided to vacuum the master bedroom again, this time at a normal pace. Once again the dirt cup filled with carpet fibers and ground in dirt. I ended up cleaning the room a third time until I was satisfied. Each time there was more in the dust cup.

Though the vacuum is very light and easy to move, the rotating brushes seem to vibrate the section of carpet and the incredible suction sucks dirt up like nothing before. My light blue carpet looks almost like new! Even most all the ground-in dirt on my husband's side came up! And there is a swivel action, (no ball) of the head which makes it easier to manuver. (almost like the ball action on a Dyson)

I have 2 cats and a puppy so you know I battle pet fur. I tried the pet fur attachments and watched the fur pile up as I went over my furniture. Again I was horrified, but pleased. I thought I was a good house keeper. But I was proven wrong with my new Navigator. At least until the next day when I attacked my house with a vengence. Now, I can say, because of my new Shark Navigator NV350, my home is clean!

And get this - all of this is backed by a 10 year warranty

This is what you get:
1-5.5" and 1-24" crevice tool for reaching deep into narrow spaces and cleaning between cushions and hard to reach places.
1-Dusting Brush with soft bristles to gently dust shelves, televisions, lamp shades, window blinds, books, furniture and other upholstered household items
1-Accessory Tool Holder designed to hold the 5.5” crevice tool and dusting brush and provide quick access to these tools while vacuuming and cleaning around the house.
1-Premium Large Turbo Brush for fast and easy removal of pet hair and ground-in dirt from carpeted stairs and upholstery.
1-HEPA Filter with Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology trapping over 99.99% of dirt and allergens inside the vacuum, not into the air you breathe.
1-Large Accessory Bag for storage of all your vacuum accessories. (black in color)

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum - NV352

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum - NV352

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! The shark navigator lift-away is a versatile, portable, powerful and affordable upright! Lean fas...

Shark Navigator Lift-away Vacuum - Model Nv352

Shark Navigator Lift-away Vacuum - Model Nv352

Featherweight SharkŪ Lift-Away Vacuum Traps 99.99% dust/allergens Bag less vacuum canister never loses suction Swivel steering makes maneuvering easy ...

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum NV352

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum NV352

Shark NV352 Features: -Include premium pet tools.-Material: Plastic.-Lightweight, detachable canister.-Complete anti-allergen seal technology (traps 9...
Wayfair

Shark Nv352 Navigator Lift-away Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Shark Nv352 Navigator Lift-away Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Powered by a 10 amp motor, the Euro-Pro NV352 is an upright vacuum cleaner which will ensure your house is sparkling clean. Equipped with a HEPA filte...

Shark NV352 Navigator Lift Away Multicolor - 622356530828

Shark NV352 Navigator Lift Away Multicolor - 622356530828

Shop for Vacuums from Hayneedle.com! About SharkShark is one of several housecare brands developed by Euro-Pro Operating, LLC. Euro-Pro has worked har...
Hayneedle

Shark NV352 Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Purple

Shark NV352 Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Purple

Features The Shark Navigator Lift-Away is the most versatile, portable, powerful and affordable upright you'll ever own. Clean faster, easier and bett...
Newegg.com

Shark Vacuum Cleaner. Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright NV352

Shark Vacuum Cleaner. Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright NV352

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The Shark Navigator Lift-Away is the most versatile, portable, powerful and affordable upright you'll ever own....
Home Depot

NV352 Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum, Lightweight

NV352 Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum, Lightweight

The shark navigator lift-away offers a superior cleaning experience with true never loses suction technology in an ultra lightweight and steerable upr...
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum

The Shark Navigator Lift-Away is the most versatile, portable, powerful, and affordable upright you'll ever own. Clean faster, easier, and better than...
QVC