Discover Card

• User Rating: Disappointing

• Customer Service:
  • Web Site Experience:

Pros:a little cash back

Cons:Often not accepted. Aggressive mail and telemarketing campaigns target cardholders.

The Bottom Line: I think the Discover card is more hassle than it's worth. The minuscule cash-back checks are dwarfed by the aggressive mail and phone marketing programs aimed at cardholders.

I ended up cutting my Discover card in little pieces.

Thought the cash back would be great. But it was so much less than I thought! Then the telemarketers and junk mailers descended on me like flies. I asked Discover to please take me off all marketing lists. They responded that they would try to take me off THEIR lists, but that they could not guarantee I would be taken off the lists that they sell to OTHERS.

Acceptance is another problem. I encountered many merchants who do not accept this card, including my own small business. The reason? The business must PAY Discover an up-front fee in order to accept the card.. after which Discover still charges a percentage like the others. My business, and apparently many others, wonder why we should pay the fee? If Discover were concerned about broadening their acceptance, they would charge zero setup fee, like M/C, Visa, and AX.

I see no sufficient incentive to use Discover, either as a cardholder or as a business.

Diego Discovers Book Alphabet Learning Cards Stickers

Diego Discovers Book Alphabet Learning Cards Stickers

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW ITEM! Diego Discovers Colors Animals Shapes and More and Little Einstein Alphabet Learning Cards with Stickers Diego Di...

Discover Trains of North America Playing Cards

Discover Trains of North America Playing Cards

Add a touch of nature to your card games. Each deck features a different photo on each card. Standard size cards.
theBIGzoo

Who Are You in the Tarot?: Discover Your Birth and Year Cards and Uncover Your D... eBook

Buy Who Are You in the Tarot?: Discover Your Birth and Year Cards and Uncover Your Destiny by Mary K Greer and Read this Book on Kobo's Free Apps. Di...
Kobo eBooks

Discover Wildflowers of America Playing Cards

Discover Wildflowers of America Playing Cards

Discover the Rocky Mountains Playing Cards

Discover the Rocky Mountains Playing Cards

theBIGzoo

Discovering the Lifespan - With Card (Loose) - Feldman - 9780205821655 - 0205821650

9780205821655 - 0205821650 - Feldman - Pearson - 09 Edition
Textbooks.com

Discover the Pacific Northwest Playing Cards

Discover the Pacific Northwest Playing Cards

Discover the Klondike Gold Rush Playing Cards

Discover the Klondike Gold Rush Playing Cards

theBIGzoo

Discovering Computers 2012-Access Card - Gary B. Shelly - 9781111353001 - 111135300X

9781111353001 - 111135300X - Gary B. Shelly - Cengage Learning - 12 Edition
Textbooks.com

Discovering My World Act Book

Discovering My World Act Book

Here are the perfect art and activity books to use with your Do-A-Dot Art. Designed for use with the dabbers, the books are printed on heavy card stoc...