Discover Card

Excellent Card, but not accepted everywhere

Mar 14, 2000

Pros:Cash back program, high limits, no annual fee

Cons:not as widely accepted as Visa and American Express

I recently got my Discover card in the mail, and so far its been great to me. I like the fact that my account is easily accessable online, and there is a cash back program. I've recieved numerous coupons online, and some of them are actually useful. I've had no problems with the bills, and customer service seems nice enough both times I called. The problem with Discover is that it is not as widely accepted as Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. I had originally applied for a Discover card so that I could use it at Costco, which is a very important place for a college student. However, I recently found out that Costco will no longer accept Discover at their warehouses, and only American Express will be accepted. This seems like the biggest problem with Discover. The card is great, but not enough places accept it.

For me, this card was suprisingly easy to apply for. I've had 2 credit cards prior to Discover and both of them were only mediocre cards. I expected to be denied from Discover, because I had a fairly new credit history, I don't currently work, and I live in the dorms, so I have no history at this address. I was surprised when I got my card in the mail with a $1,000 limit. Discover has no annual fee, and currently offers a %16.99 intrest rate. This is not a super rate, but its decent.

Discover is a great card, and can help you build your credit history. The cash back program is great, and the option to settle your credit card matters online is great. I definitely recommend this card to everybody.

Diego Discovers Book Alphabet Learning Cards Stickers

Diego Discovers Book Alphabet Learning Cards Stickers

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW ITEM! Diego Discovers Colors Animals Shapes and More and Little Einstein Alphabet Learning Cards with Stickers Diego Di...

Who Are You in the Tarot?: Discover Your Birth and Year Cards and Uncover Your D... eBook

Buy Who Are You in the Tarot?: Discover Your Birth and Year Cards and Uncover Your Destiny by Mary K Greer and Read this Book on Kobo's Free Apps. Di...
Kobo eBooks

NEW MyMusicLab -- Standalone Access Card -- for Discover Jazz
Discovering the Lifespan - With Card (Loose) - Feldman - 9780205821655 - 0205821650

9780205821655 - 0205821650 - Feldman - Pearson - 09 Edition
Textbooks.com

NEW MyArtsLab -- Standalone Access Card -- for Discovering the Humanities (2nd Edition)

Discovering Computers 2012-Access Card - Gary B. Shelly - 9781111353001 - 111135300X

9781111353001 - 111135300X - Gary B. Shelly - Cengage Learning - 12 Edition
Textbooks.com

Discovering the Humanities Books a la Carte Plus NEW MyArtsLab with eText -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)

Enough: Discovering Joy Through Simplicity and Generosity

Enough: Discovering Joy Through Simplicity and Generosity

Money has great power in our lives. Used wisely, it is one key to accomplishing our goals, providing for our needs, and fulfilling our life purpose. I...
Christianbook.com

Discovering Statistics, Brief-Access Card - Larose - 9781429245654 - 1429245654

Discovering Statistics, Brief-Access Card - Larose - 9781429245654 - 1429245654

9781429245654 - 1429245654 - Larose - MacMillan Higher Education - 11 Edition
Textbooks.com

Discovering Human. -Curr. Card (Custom) - Hesser College - 9781256987062 - 1256987069

9781256987062 - 1256987069 - Hesser College - Pearson Custom - 12 Edition