Citibank

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Better than Chase

Jul 17, 2001

Pros:ATMs can be found often enough. Have had no problems.

Cons:Lines are enormous for both tellers and even ATMS

The Bottom Line: It is fine for basic needs but needs more staffing.

Citibank is a bank for someone who is low maintenance and just wants a place to keep their money. I have had an account there for years for my basic needs and have not had any problems.
Their customer service is fine (unlike Chase) and their ATMs can be found around New York City enough although I wish there were more. They didnt give me too much trouble when I had opened the account and hadnt lived here for very long, some banks said I needed to have a utility bill from my residence and I was interested in opening a bank account prior to waiting for a bill.
The main problem I have with Citibank is their lack of personnel. It is always too crowded whenever I go in and the lines are huge. It has gotten to the point where it is not even worth it to me to wait in line no matter what I need, if I need something that badly I go to another source.
It is a good thing I havent had any problems because the effort it would take to have them addressed might not be worth it.
Overall, there have been no errors in the records of my account and lately my relationship with Citibank has been through their ATMs.
This is fine for an everyday user of a bank where you want to cash checks and keep some spending money.

Brand New, Authentic Citibank Logo Umbrella (new)

Brand New, Authentic Citibank Logo Umbrella (new)

B rand New, Authentic CITIBANK LOGO UMBRELLA (NEW)Brown wood handle. Comes with (cover). Sellebrity Analytics Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Fre...

Derivatives/Hedging Deals: By Citibank U.S.A Standard Charter Bank U.K Deutsche Bank Germany

Model Power 675 Citibank Building Ho

Model Power 675 Citibank Building Ho

Llighted - 2 figures - in the box NOS NIB

Model Power - Citibank Ho Scale Lighted With 2 Handpainted Figures - 675

Model Power - Citibank Ho Scale Lighted With 2 Handpainted Figures - 675

end_display_feedback_code_window MODEL POWER - CITIBANK HO Scale Lighted With 2 Handpainted Figures - NIB #675 12-16V bulb AC included ATTENTION BUYER...

Kritische Analyse der Geschaeftsmethoden der Citibank Privatkunden AG - Pretatory Lending?

Used, Average Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Free Upgrade to Priority Shipping. Diplomarbeit aus dem Jahr 2004 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Sonstig...

Ads by Google