American National Property & Casualty

Epinions Product Rating: OK

AVOID ANPAC

May 21, 2010

Pros:Low premiums

Cons:They will mess everything up

The Bottom Line: They screw everything up you ask them to do and look for ways to not cover you when you need them.

I went with ANPAC after seeing their low premiums... you get what you pay for.

I used to think "hmmm, insurance, who cares... the lowest price wins" well, it came to a point when I needed them to be there and they weren't. They didn't care and looked for any excuse to avoid any payment. I can only describe their tone as "combative" when you're a customer who needs their help.

Luckily, the event in question was relatively minor and I wasn't really impacted in my life by the loss I suffered. However, ANPAC showed me how it responds when I need help... very, very badly. I might as well have had no insurance at all. Because of this, I closed my policy and got real insurance elsewhere.... but guess what? those retards left one of my pollicies open and I have been fighting for three weeks to get my premiums back! They live in the stone age... I once gave them a month to switch from one account to another for my billing but that wasn't enough time and they ended up overdrafting an account I had abandoned... then they said "well, sorry, we're not paying for that." A month isn't enough time?? They must not have the internet yet.

STAY AWAY FROM ANPAC! If anything EVER happens when you need them, they will abandon you. If you even need trivial changes to your account, they will screw it up.

Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam Cram

Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam Cram

Provides information on exam objectives, test-taking tips, key concepts, and practice questions and answers.

How to Land a Top-Paying Property and casualty insurance claims examiners  Job: ... eBook

How to Land a Top-Paying Property and casualty insurance claims examiners Job: ... eBook

Buy How to Land a Top-Paying Property and casualty insurance claims examiners Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Resumes and Cover Letters, I...
Kobo eBooks

Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam Cram (Exam Cram 2)

Property and Casualty Insurance License Exam Cram (Exam Cram 2)

American Nautical
The Savvy Businessperson s Guide To Property _ Casualty Insurance: Applications and Practices

On American Soil : How Justice Became A Casualty Of World War Ii By Jack... Book

div style=text-align:centerimg src=http://ti2.auctiva.com/sw/java.gif border=0br table align=centertr td a style=text-decoration:none href=http://empo...

The First Casualty by Ben Elton

The First Casualty by Ben Elton

Free Delivery Worldwide : The First Casualty : Paperback : Transworld Publishers Ltd : 9780552771306 : 0552771309 : 27 Jun 2006 : Flanders, June 1917,...
BookDepository.com

American Nautical
On American Soil: How Justice Became a Casualty of World War II eBook

On American Soil: How Justice Became a Casualty of World War II eBook

Buy On American Soil: How Justice Became a Casualty of World War II by Jack Hamann and Read this Book on Kobo's Free Apps. Discover Kobo's Vast Colle...
Kobo eBooks