Fisher-Price born Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Pink (V9102) Reviews

Fisher-Price born Rock 'n Play Sleeper, Pink (V9102)

+$8.20 shipping Sears

Fisher Price Rock 'n Play is hands down the most amazing "baby" product

Mar 16, 2012

Pros:-light weight
-easy to clean
-hands free rocking
-convenient pocket
-folds down easily

Cons:I have absolutely NO complaints.

The Bottom Line: If you are expecting a child you need to add this item to your list of "MUST HAVES" right under diapers and wipes.

The Fisher Price Rock 'n Play has been hands down the most amazing "baby item" EVER.  My husband is in the Marine Corp so we travel a lot to go visit our friends/family back home. The Rock 'n Play  folds practically flat very easily and doesn't take up a lot of room in my car.  I'm a full time student and the way the Rock 'n Play is put together makes it very easy to rock it with my feet while reading/studying/typing up papers etc..

I'm not sure if it was part of the planning while making this product but the way the lining fits in the base it makes a perfect little nook to put a paci so you can find it quickly in the middle of the night.

I am a mother of 5 children and with all of my previous children I used a bassinet for the first few months.  I never even put my bassinet together this time around.  The need for a bassinet for all of those late night feedings and diaper changes are completely gone.

The only thing that could make this product better is if they sold attachments for it. I would like a shading attachment (so we could use it outside), and detachable back pack type straps, and maybe a detachable  toy bar so baby could work on her motor skills while kicked back in style.

The rocker usually sells for around $70 and I tend to be pretty frugal.  Luckily I found one brand new (still in original packaging) at a thrift store and was able to purchase it for $15.  I had seen it in stores (WalMart/Target)  but didn't want to pay the regular retail price.  Knowing what I know now; I would pay double the retail price.

FYI it also comes in yellow.

VMInnovations Mobile Electronics Home Electronics Sports Outdoors Toys Baby For Your Home Fisher Price Newborn Baby Rock 'N Play Sleeper Rocker - Pink...

Set-Up A Super Portable Sleeper A gentle rocking action makes this the perfect place to set your newborn down for a rest. Extra deep with a sturdy sur...