-40%
Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair - Tree Party W9476 (746775091286) Reviews

Fisher-Price Space Saver High Chair - Tree Party W9476 (746775091286)

Free Shipping Hayneedle
Free Shipping Hayneedle

Best of Both Worlds

Feb 18, 2013

Pros:Space saver
Baby can eat at the table
High chair & Booster seat
Great value
Secures to dining chair

Cons:I dont have any cons for this product

The Bottom Line: This is a great value! I highly recommend it!

This is the best high chair/booster seat that I have tried! We started with a standard high chair when my baby first started eating solids and  thought that it was working well. Then it became a pain to have to constantly reach around and give her bites. The Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair keeps her close while we all eat! Its very simple to clean up! I love that she sits right at the table with us too!
There are two straps on the chair to secure it to the table chair. One that clips underneath the chair and the second that clips behind the chair! You can then tighten each until the Space Saver chair is secure!
It can also be used with or without the Fisher Price tray. Sometimes we can use the seat as a booster seat and just slide our baby up to the table and she is still the perfect height. With the tray on, she still slides up to the table but is just unable to slide close to it.
I absolutely love the Space Saver high chair and appreciate that I no longer have a standard size high chair taking up space in my kitchen. Thank you Fisher Price!

Shop for Highchairs from Hayneedle.com! Enjoy the full benefits of a standard high chair in a small space thanks to the Fisher Price Spacesaver High C...
Hayneedle