Sesame Street: Elmo's Number Journey  (Nintendo 64, 1999) Reviews

Sesame Street: Elmo's Number Journey (Nintendo 64, 1999)

0-10 In One Day

Jul 12, 2000

Pros:Taught my son in one day what took me several months.

Cons:none

I bought this game for my 3 yr old that is totally obsessed with Nintendo. There aren't many games I will allow him to play any more. My nephew let him barrow his Zelda game. My son loved it. He loved it sooo much that he ran around the house pretending that he was getting bad guys with his sword. Anyone that would listen to him got an ear full about Zelda. I didn't feel this was age appropriate, so I gave it back.

I found this Elmo game on Amazon.com auction. I paid 12.00. That was a great deal.

My son was already able to count to 10 but he would make mistakes and wasn't excited about learning his numbers. 1 day after he began playing this game he was able to count to 10 with out any mistakes. Plus, he now recognizes numbers. He plays with out my assistance and gets everything correct on the easy and medium levels.

Today I was shopping with him at the grocery store and he starting playing a game that was similar to the Elmo game. He would tell me that he was looking for the number 2. Then he would look at the price tags until he found the number he was searching for. I'm completely satisfied with this purchase. Today I ordered him the Elmo Alphabet Journey for Nintendo. It was on sale at Amazon.com for 19.99.

Elmo's Number Journey (Click image to enlarge) Universal Game Case With High Quality Cover Image NO GAME Quick Overview High Quality Transparent Game ...