Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft  (Sony PlayStation 1, 1997) Reviews

Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (Sony PlayStation 1, 1997)

Tomb Raider The Last Revelation

Oct 6, 2000

Pros:Adventure

Cons:No more save points

Tomb Raider to me is the greatest video game ever. Finally a chick in control. A hot chick at that. Lara Croft is the badest of all the heros of video games. She can kick anyones butt male/female she don't care. I can't wait for the movie. Ok, enough on the hero.

Now about the game itself. I have heard many people complain about the controls and the views of the game. All I can say is that they are wimps. What do they want? It to be so easy that there is no challenge. The limited angles are to enhance the scare factor of the game. For when you hear the bad guy music playing and you can't fully see around the corner you are truly scared. I know, because I am always scared. This game is more like being inside a movie screen for it is that action packed and exciting. I give all four of the Tomb Raiders a thumbs up. The only downside that I see is that you can now save at any spot and I liked when you had to reach a certain point. I felt that made it much more difficult. What can I say, I am a girl that likes a challenge.

That's just my humble opinion.

Lara Croft is back in her biggest adventure yet! The Dagger of Xian is believed by Chinese religion to withhold unbelievable powers. Whoever wields th...