-24%
George Foreman GR0030P Reviews

George Foreman GR0030P

+$9.65 shipping Sears

A Grill that makes cooking a pleasure.

Mar 3, 2012 (Updated Mar 3, 2012)

Pros:Even grilling, Serves five, non stick surface, healthy and oilfree meals , easy to clean.

Cons:No temperature regulating option available.

The Bottom Line: To make grilling a part of your regular cooking modes.For oil free and healthy meals, Easy to maintain and hassle free.

"The grill drill": our favourite family activity whenever the kids came home from the boarding school got easier after we added the Geeorge Foreman GR0030P jumbo sized grill to our kitchen cabinet.

We got the idea when on a rainy day our garden bar-b-que just refused to cater to our whims of grilling the well marinated chicken. We were a little dejected and this episode led us to buy the grill.

I was a bit sceptical about the jumbo size in the beginning for our family of four, but the 103 sq inch cooking surface with the trademark slopes has indeed turned out to be a boon for me. I can easily grill asparagus, chicken , hamburgers, shrimps or vegetables (even tomatoes)  to perfection.

It is specially a relief on the days when we are expecting house guests. It can grill a healthy meal for 5 and the floating hinges allow me to stack up wider pieces of meat .The non stick surface allows the excess fat and the grease away from the food and leads to healthy grilled food.

The preheat indicator heats up the grill to the required temparature. However I wish there was a control knob or a gauge to adjust the different levels of heat as per my requirement. Once the grill is hot enough the favourites can be grilled to perfection.

The best part is the ease of cleaning. It's indeed hassle free and hygenic.After the grill I just pop in the spatula and the custom drip tray into the dishwasher. The plates clean well but I just wish that they were removable too, so that I could just soak them and get them spotlessly clean.

What I really love about this product is that I can serve oil free meals , grilled well and in a convinient way for my family as frequently as I want.

Cooking my family a great meal does not feel like a drill anymore!

Make more nutritious meals in minutes for your whole family with our jumbo sized 103 square inch grilling surface that's perfect to serve up to 5 peop...

Get healthier meals in minutes for the whole family with our extra-large 6-serving grill. The 103 Sq. In. cooking surface features our patented sloped...
George Foreman GR0030P 103 Square Inch Jumbo Sized Grill New in the Box.Cook healthier for up to 5 people with a 103 square inch cooking surface featu...
Dishwasher Safe