Goodbye Blue and White by Less Than Jake (CD, Feb-2002, Fueled by Ramen Records) Reviews

Gainesville Rock City Ska gods

Jul 31, 2002

Pros:It's Less Than Jake - 'nuff said

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT NOW!!!!!!

So yeah, Goodbye Blue and White is a compilation of songs taken from Less Than Jake's vinyls, but for us collector's it's a must. I've seen Less Than Jake live on several occasions and LOVE the shows. Their CDs capture a lot of the high energy performance that this band consistently exhibits. I picked up my copy when they were here in Va beach, and must say that it didn't leave my CD player for quite some time. The 13" vinyl version of "Scott Farcus" though not much different from the original, was great. I would highly recommend this CD to anyone who is maybe interested in hearing what Less Than Jake sounds like, but doesn't know what particular album to buy - reason being is with a compilation CD that contains works by an artist from various points in their career, you get a better idea of the range of their style. I highly recommend this, and ANY other CD by Less Than Jake as well.

GOODBYE BLUE & WHITE is a collection of rare recordings and compilation tracks.Less Than Jake includes: Chris (vocals, guitar); Derron (baritone saxop...