Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil 30 Oz Pack of 4 Reviews

Hellmann's Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil 30 Oz Pack of 4

HELLMANN’S WITH OLIVE OIL-Reduced Fat

May 19, 2012 (Updated May 19, 2012)

Pros:Contains olive oil which is good for you. Is reduced in fat content.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line:

Not any big flavor difference from regular mayonnaise but I do like the taste better. Reduced fat with olive oil is better for you. Recommended.

Hellmann’s is a brand that everybody is familiar with. We all reach for Hellmann’s when we want mayonnaise. (Unless we want Kraft Miracle Whip which I sometimes do.) The latest craze is mayonnaise with olive oil.

Mayonnaise is usually made with some type of oil. Most often, soybean oil. This new version of Hellmann’s mayonnaise is made with soybean oil and olive oil.

This review is the reduced fat version of mayonnaise with olive oil and I thought I grabbed the same jar when I went shopping for groceries recently. When I got home, I realized that I didn’t have the reduced fat version. I prefer it although I don’t have any strong opinions against the full fat mayonnaise version with olive oil other than it contains more fat.

Taste
I like the flavor better than the regular Hellmann’s mayonnaise. I don’t taste the olive oil but to me it has more flavor. I tried it on a tuna sandwich (the tuna was packed in olive oil) and I didn’t notice any difference.

I put some Hellmann’s with Olive Oil – reduced fat on my corn-on-the-cob with Mexene and didn’t notice a big difference from when I use the regular mayonnaise. Maybe if I tasted the regular and the reduced fat olive oil mayonnaise side-by-side I would be able to tell the difference. So, for you folks who don’t like the taste of olive oil but want to include it in your diet for the health benefits, Hellmann’s mayonnaise with Olive Oil is an option for you. If you are watching your fat intake, Hellmann’s with olive oil - reduced fat is even better.

Texture
The texture is creamy and there’s no separation.

Aroma
I don’t notice any difference in the aroma compared to Hellmann’s regular. It doesn’t have a strong aroma.

Nutrition Facts

Vinegar
Salt
Sugar
Lemon juice
Sorbic acid and calcium disodium EDTA
Natural flavor
Paprika oleoresin
Gluten-free

Try it, you might like it!

Do not freeze Hellmann’s with olive oil - Reduced Fat. Refrigerate after opening
Comments or question: 1800-418-3275 or visit: www.hellmanns.com

Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise 4 - 22oz Easy Out Bottles

Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise 4 - 22oz Easy Out Bottles

ITEM:Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise Qty: 4 - 22oz Easy Out Bottles Expires: 07/2014 *NO RETURNS ON OPENED ITEMS*PLEASE READ Mels New Gently Used is a liq...

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise - 64 oz. jar

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise - 64 oz. jar

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
Hellmann's Mayonnaise With Olive Oil 30 Oz

Hellmann's Mayonnaise With Olive Oil 30 Oz

Auction is for one 30 oz Hellmann's Mayonnaise with Olive Oil Lower in Fat than Regular Mayonnaise -Combined Shipping Available- _____________________...

Hellmann's Barbecue Flavored Mayonnaise.9 Oz.

Hellmann's Barbecue Flavored Mayonnaise.9 Oz.

9 oz.Sweet Smoky.Límited Edition.Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise Publicado con eBay Móvil

3 Pack.hellmann's Real Mayonnaise 22 Oz Each.

3 Pack.hellmann's Real Mayonnaise 22 Oz Each.

3 Pack.22 oz each pack.Squeeze Bottles.Rich in Omega 3.Committed to cage free eggs.Publicado con eBay Móvil

3 Pack.hellmann's Real Mayonnaise.64 Oz.

3 Pack.hellmann's Real Mayonnaise.64 Oz.

3 Pack.64 oz each pack.100 % Cage Free Eggs.Refrigerate after opening.Do not freeze.

30 Oz Tub Of Hellmann's Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Has Omega 3fresh

30 Oz Tub Of Hellmann's Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Has Omega 3fresh

30 oz Tub of HELLMANN'S BEST FOODS Real MAYONNAISE has Omega 3's*FRESH 1 tbsp-90 calories, 10 grams of fat 3 can fit in a flat rate box to USA-$15.95 ...

Hellmann's Real Mayonaisse 22 Oz.

Hellmann's Real Mayonaisse 22 Oz.

22 oz.Squeeze.Rich in Omega 3.Publicado con eBay Móvil

4 Pack. Hellmann's Creamy Balsamic Mayonnause 30 Oz.

4 Pack. Hellmann's Creamy Balsamic Mayonnause 30 Oz.

4 Packs.30 oz each pack.With a touch of Balsamic Vinegar.New.Committed to cage free eggs.Publicado con eBay Móvil

Ads by Google