HP Pavilion DV6-6140US 15.6" (640 GB, AMD A8 Quad-Core, 2.4 GHz, 6 GB) Notebook - Gray - DV66140US Reviews

My new favorite!

Dec 29, 2011

Pros:Nice size, fingerprint identification feature, great webcam quality, Audio Beats, Photoshop Elements.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend it. Easy to use, amazing feautures, sleek look.

I just recently received this laptop as a graduation gift, and I must say I'm extremely impressed! I have had a lot of bad experiences with other laptops in the past such as, USB ports breaking, laptop overheating, screen going black, etc. So far, everything is running smoothly. This laptop is very sleek and has a nice feel to it. I love how it comes with Photoshop Elements. (Very convenient considering I'm pursuing a graphic design career!) It's very fast when it comes to starting up and hasn't freezed on me so far. The fingerprint identification is my absolute favorite part. It's very convenient and ensures a lot of privacy. You do have the option to use your password as well. The keyboard keys are a nice size and evenly spaced, so that's fairly nice. It has amazing graphics, very HD. The only thing I would say that personally bothers me about this laptop is the fact that it's very easy to zoom in and zoom out via mousepad. It can also be a good thing, but I don't exactly like zooming in so easily by using the mousepad. But like I said, it's a personal thing.
Overall, I've seen nothing but good results from this laptop. I would definitely recommend this!

Operating System: Windows
Processor: Other
Processor speed: 701-800
Screen Size: Greater than 15 inches

HP Pavilion g7-2200 g7-2220us 17.3in. LED (BrightView) Notebook - AMD A-Series A6-4400M 2.70 GHz - Sparkling Black

Way more than just fun and games.The HP Pavilion g7 gives you everything you need to keep in touch, get it done, and have some fun, all in a distincti...
Office Depot

HP Pavilion g6-2200 g6-2210us Notebook

HP Pavilion g6-2200 g6-2210us Notebook

Mobile solutions for your digital life. HP Pavilion notebooks help you discover, create and enjoy multimedia experiences at work and playPackage Conte...
Office Depot

Refurbished Pavilion dv6-7138us AMD A10-4600M Laptop B5R06UA

Refurbished Pavilion dv6-7138us AMD A10-4600M Laptop B5R06UA

Pavilion dv6-7138us AMD A10-4600M Laptop B5R06UA PC 2.3GHz 6GB 640GB DVDRW WiFi 15.6 Win 7 HP
HP - Hewlett Packard - Pavilion dm1-4310nr 11.6 Notebook Computer, AMD E2-1800 1.7GHz, 4G

Hewlett Packard - HP Pavilion dm1-4310nr 11.6 Notebook Computer, AMD E2-1800 1.7GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Windows 8 64-Bit With T-Mobile 4G The HP Pav...
Adorama

HP - Pavilion 17.3 Laptop - AMD A6-Series - 4GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver/Ash Silver

Learn more about the New Windows With a 750GB hard drive, this 17.3 HP Pavilion 17-f010us laptop provides ample space to store pictures, videos, music...
Best Buy

HP Pavilion 15 Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core 8GB RAM 1TB HD

HP Pavilion 15 Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core 8GB RAM 1TB HD

Your family's real life requires a real computer--and the HP Pavilion 15-n214nr laptop gives you exactly that in a thinner, lighter design.
QVC

HP Pavilion 17.3 LED AMD Quad-Core, 6GB RAM 750GB HDD Windows 8.1 Laptop with SoftwareStream your favorite fitness videos. Take online college course...
HSN

Hp Pavilion 15.6 Laptop 4gb Memory 500gb Hard Drive AMD A6-4400m

Hp Pavilion 15.6 Laptop 4gb Memory 500gb Hard Drive AMD A6-4400m

HP Pavilion 15.6 Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive. AMD A6-4400M Accelerated Processor with AMD Radeon HD 7520G discrete-class graphics Delivers ...
HP - Pavilion TouchSmart 14-f027cl AMD Quad Core A8 Elite 6GB Memory 640, 14 Screen

HP Pavilion Sleekbook The HP Pavilion Sleekbook is the perfect computing device to match your lifestyle. This notebook PC comes pre-loaded with Window...
TigerDirect.com