HP Photosmart 5514 All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

HP Photosmart 5514 All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Great Printer

Feb 2, 2013

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Wireless,Good Quality, Ink Saver, Touch Screen

Cons:Not the fastest printer but its ok.

The Bottom Line: This is a great printer. I highly recommend to anyone that wants a durable printer, that prints in great quality

I do not have very good experiences with printers. I have had about 3 in the past years but this by far is the one that has lasted me the longest, I have had no problem with this printer whatsoever. The paper never gets jammed, and it warns you with time that your ink levels are low. This printer is very easy to use and very easy to install to any computer. It is touch screen which is very neat. Its not a big screen but its big enough to use and see clearly. It has a cool menu, making copying and scanning very easy. You can also download apps from the HP website, which give you bonus printable content.  Another cool feature is creating and email on the HP website for your printer. The cool thing with this is that you can email anything you want to print to the printer from any device: Mobile Phone, Laptop, MP3 ,etc. Like mentioned before i have had no problems with this HP 5514 All- In-One printer. The only thing that i may have a problem with is that the printer can take a couple seconds to print, but that is not a major problem. Overall this is a great printer! I Love This Printer Very Much .

Operating System: Macintosh

The HP 5514, a multifunctional printer, is designed to satisfy your print, copy and scan functions with its professional quality prints. The 4800x1200...