HP Photosmart 6510 B211a All-In-One Inkjet Printer Reviews

HP Photosmart 6510 B211a All-In-One Inkjet Printer

Hp photosmart 6510

Feb 22, 2013

• Paper Handling:

Pros:Another convenient thing is the printing, scanning, and copying. makes it easy for small tasks.

Cons:The biggest one is ink. The ink runs out quickly.not good for business use

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this for personal use only. It's not business material

This is one of hp's best printers. Over the years I've tried many printers, but this proved to be the best. It has some pros and cons. The pros outnumber the cons which is always a good thing. I would not recommend this for business because it has a slow ppm in comparison to a laser printer. This is perfect if you are looking for a printer to perform simple tasks such as small printing jobs. One of the biggest problems was the ink. The ink runs out quickly just like all the other printers and ink is pretty expensive nowadays but I fill mine up at costco for only $8.00. One of my favorite feature on it is hp eprint. If you are familiar with it you would know how easy and convenient it is. If you don't its a very simple to use feature. First you connect your printer to an email then you attach a document and send it to that email then it automatically prints it for you. As you can you see all in all this a very easy to use and convenient. Although its not good for business it still makes a great personal printer

Operating System: Other

Versatile and reliable, HP Photosmart 6510 is an e-all-in-one printer that prints lab-quality photos and text, in seconds. This HP inkjet printer has ...

ISO Speed: Up to 11 ppm black, Up to 7.5 ppm color Scan Resolution: Up to 19,200 dpi (Enhanced); Scan Type: Flatbed Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (bl...