HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT Notebook PC - Intel Core i3-2310M, 4GB DDR3, 320GB XU015UT Reviews

Hewlett Packard ProBook 4530s

Aug 9, 2011
  • User Rating: OK

• Quality of Tech Support:

Pros:1) Intel core i3 processor2) Finger Print Sensor3) Battery life

Cons:1) Build material2) Intel integrated graphics3) 320 GB hard disk space

The Bottom Line: This laptop is not recommended to any one, because of poor support quality.

The products of HP were good nearlly 3 years ago. People loved them for their looks, reliability, performance and bugdeted price. But after 2008 the reliability ratio of HP as compared to its competitors is far below in almost all aspects including price, performance, looks and the most important reliabilty. I myself was a big fan of this company but after facing the failure of consectively two the pcs' from this company, I changed my view. My wife had this laptop and I bought this laptop for her as her birthday present three months ago, but just after two months, the screen got dead spot(small black spots) and the hing connecting the screen with keyboard also got broken. Still the laptop was running fine but last week its keyboard also stoped working, which sucks. All the money which I paid for it gone in vain. My experence about:
PROCESSOR: Intel core i3 processor clocked at 2.1 GHZ works really very fine for multitasking but it is not designed to handle more tasks. This pc is fine for websurfing, wordprocessing, office work, watching movies.
GRAPHICS: Intel integrated graphics are not capable of running blueray movies silky smooth.
BUILD MATERIAL: This laptop is made of seriously very cheap plastic. Its glossy surface is just a fingerprint magnet and you have to clean up the laptop after every single use. The glossy screen also causes panic while watching movies in sunlight.
LACK OF HDMI PORT: This laptop lacks some of the most important port which is included in the laptops of this price range, i-e; HDMI port.
The sound quality is good, battery life is also impressive and last about 3 hours (6 cell) even we are watching movies. The security feature like Finger Print Sensor works great. Its light weight makes it easier to carry this laptop every where but it can't be called ultraportable laptop. Over all this laptop isn't recommended to any one wether the person is student orhouse wife.

Operating System: Windows
Processor: Other
Processor speed: over 1000
Screen Size: 15 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: Zip Drive
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

HP ProBook 6360b XU055UT 13.3in. LED Notebook - Core i5 i5-2410M 2.3GHz- Smart Buy

Professional on the go. Get the job done-anywhere, anytime. From writing reports to attending mobile meetings, this HP ProBook with a 13.3-inch diagon...
Office Depot

HP ProBook 4540s 15.6 Business Notebook PC - C9K69UT

HP ProBook 4540s 15.6 Business Notebook PC - C9K69UT

Product Details Operating system installed - Windows 8 64-bit Processor - Intel Core i3-3110M (2.40 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache) Standard memory - 4GB 1333 MHz...
Hp Probook 4540s C9k70ut 15.6' LED Notebook - Intel - Core I3 I3-3110m 2.4ghz - Aluminum

HP ProBook 4540s C9K70UT 15.6 LED Notebook - Intel - Core i3 i3-3110M 2.4GHz - Aluminum C9K70UT#ABA Laptops & Notebooks. DF

HP ProBook F2Q43UT 13.3 LED Notebook - Intel Core i3 i3-4010U 1.70 GHz
HP ProBook 4540s C9K70UT 15.6 LED Notebook Intel Core i3-3110M 2.40 GHz 4GB DDR3 500GB HDD DVD-Writer Intel HD Graphics 4000 Win

Description: Your Business Partner. Ths HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC offer multimedia tools, easy-to-use security and a sleek, vertical brushed alumin...
Hewlett Packard (HP) - G4S45UT#ABA - HP ProBook 640 G1 14 LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4200M 2.50 GHz - 4 GB RAM -

Hewlett Packard (HP) - G4S45UT#ABA - HP ProBook 640 G1 14 LED Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-4200M 2.50 GHz - 4 GB RAM...

HP ProBook 640 G1 - Core i5 4200M / 2.5 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / Windows 8.1 Pro downgrade - pre-installed: Windows 7 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DV...