HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT Notebook PC - Intel Core i3-2310M, 4GB DDR3, 320GB XU015UT Reviews

Hewlett Packard ProBook 4530s

Aug 9, 2011
  • User Rating: OK

• Quality of Tech Support:

Pros:1) Intel core i3 processor2) Finger Print Sensor3) Battery life

Cons:1) Build material2) Intel integrated graphics3) 320 GB hard disk space

The Bottom Line: This laptop is not recommended to any one, because of poor support quality.

The products of HP were good nearlly 3 years ago. People loved them for their looks, reliability, performance and bugdeted price. But after 2008 the reliability ratio of HP as compared to its competitors is far below in almost all aspects including price, performance, looks and the most important reliabilty. I myself was a big fan of this company but after facing the failure of consectively two the pcs' from this company, I changed my view. My wife had this laptop and I bought this laptop for her as her birthday present three months ago, but just after two months, the screen got dead spot(small black spots) and the hing connecting the screen with keyboard also got broken. Still the laptop was running fine but last week its keyboard also stoped working, which sucks. All the money which I paid for it gone in vain. My experence about:
PROCESSOR: Intel core i3 processor clocked at 2.1 GHZ works really very fine for multitasking but it is not designed to handle more tasks. This pc is fine for websurfing, wordprocessing, office work, watching movies.
GRAPHICS: Intel integrated graphics are not capable of running blueray movies silky smooth.
BUILD MATERIAL: This laptop is made of seriously very cheap plastic. Its glossy surface is just a fingerprint magnet and you have to clean up the laptop after every single use. The glossy screen also causes panic while watching movies in sunlight.
LACK OF HDMI PORT: This laptop lacks some of the most important port which is included in the laptops of this price range, i-e; HDMI port.
The sound quality is good, battery life is also impressive and last about 3 hours (6 cell) even we are watching movies. The security feature like Finger Print Sensor works great. Its light weight makes it easier to carry this laptop every where but it can't be called ultraportable laptop. Over all this laptop isn't recommended to any one wether the person is student orhouse wife.

Operating System: Windows
Processor: Other
Processor speed: over 1000
Screen Size: 15 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: Zip Drive
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

HP ProBook 4545s C6Z38UT 16-Inch Laptop (AMD A6 4400M 2.7 GHZ, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows 7) Silver

HP ProBook 4545s C6Z38UT 15.6 LED Notebook - AMD - A-Series A6-4400M 2.7GHz - Silver C6Z38UT#ABA Laptops & Notebooks.
HP ProBook 4540s 15.6 Business Notebook PC - C9K69UT

HP ProBook 4540s 15.6 Business Notebook PC - C9K69UT

Product Details Operating system installed - Windows 8 64-bit Processor - Intel Core i3-3110M (2.40 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache) Standard memory - 4GB 1333 MHz...
Hp Probook 4540s C9k70ut 15.6' LED Notebook - Intel - Core I3 I3-3110m 2.4ghz - Aluminum

HP ProBook 4540s C9K70UT 15.6 LED Notebook - Intel - Core i3 i3-3110M 2.4GHz - Aluminum C9K70UT#ABA Laptops & Notebooks.
HP ProBook 14.0 Windows 7 Professional Notebook

HP ProBook 14.0 Windows 7 Professional Notebook

Optical Drive Type DVDR/RW Resolution 1600 x 900 WLAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Bluetooth Yes Webcam Yes Battery 6-cell lithium ion CPU L2 Cache 4MB Display ...
Newegg.com

HP - ProBook 450 G1 Intel Core i3 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6 Notebook Win, Laptops

HP ProBook 450 G1 Notebook Efficient computing can be yours with the HP ProBook Notebook. It is powered by the Intel? Core? i3-4000M2.4GHz Processor f...
TigerDirect.com

HP ProBook 440 G2 14 Notebook with Intel Core i5-4210U Processor & Windows 7 Black

Stand up to your workload with a thin, durable HP ProBook designed to take anywhere. Work smarter - and look good doing it - with an HP ProBook built ...

HP - ProBook 650 Notebook Computer, Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel

HP ProBook 650 Notebook Computer, Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel HD 4600, Win 7 Pro 64-Bit (Upg to Win 8) The HP ProBook 650 No...
Adorama