Oster 6640 10-Speeds Blender Reviews

Oster 6640 10-Speeds Blender

Good product for the price

Feb 4, 2012

Pros:works well

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: I found this blender to be  priced right and work well.

My family has had such a reduction in income recently that we have no choice but to look for bargains when we shop. Still I want a quality product that is going to last. There is no point in purchasing something cheap only to have it break really soon. So I try to find quality products when they are on sale.  I love making smoothies so I need a reliable blender. I have found the Oster Cube 6640 10 speed blender to be the one to suit my needs at this present time. I purchased this blender the Oster 6640 10 speed on sale for $22.99. I have had no problems with this productt.  My Oster blender is easy to clean runs well and makes delicious smoothies.  I do wish there was a way to muffle the sound while blending. I am enjoying the 10 speeds which allow me to go slower or faster and mix speends when blending.I find combining speeds gives my foods more flavor and works better than using one speed for a certain amount of time.  My experience with the Oster blender is that  it is reasonably priced and so far works well. I have not complaints.

Work Top Blender, 10 Speed, 48 oz. (1.4 Litre), with Pulse Feature
Oster products feature superior performance and uncompromising design, and cater to the consumer who not only enjoys the process of preparation throug...