Jenn-Air Expressions CVEX4370 White 42.59 in. Electric Hobs (Gas and Electric) Reviews

Jenn-Air Expressions CVEX4370 White 42.59 in. Electric Hobs (Gas and Electric)

Jenn Air Expressions Triple Bay Expressions Electric Cooktop

Oct 23, 2005
Rated Show
  • User Rating: OK

Pros:Sleek black profile is perfect for granite countertops. Easy to keep use and keep clean.

Cons:The grille unit's black coating peels off and gets into food.

We purchased our third Jenn Air Electic Cooktop based on the experiences that we had with our first two. Just as with our previous two Jenn Air Electric Cooktops, we installed this triple bay unit into a kitchen island, with a downdraft to the outside. We loved the styling, and in particular the black glass top cooking elements, which are a breeze to clean.
The deep pans on the grille unit prevents flare-ups, and are a great improvement over our previous units. However, Jenn Air seems to have changed the black coating on the grilles, and inner pans. After several uses, we noticed that this black coating is peeling off. We are now on our second "replacement" grille and pans, with the same results.

Jenn Air 30 Black Double Wall Oven Jjw2530wb

Jenn Air 30 Black Double Wall Oven Jjw2530wb

JJW2530WB Jenn-Air 30 Electric Double Black Wall Oven This model was discontinued and replaced with JJW2830WB Performance Fuel Type: Electric Total Lo...