Black & Decker CitrusMate CJ525 Juicer Reviews

Black & Decker CitrusMate CJ525 Juicer

Cheap but works really well

Apr 10, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Small Quick to set up Powerful

Cons:A little bit hard to clean

I recently began my quest for a citrus juicer. I simply couldn't juice the number of lemons, limes and oranges that we were using by hand anymore. Over and over again I found my eye drawn toward this little Black and Decker. When I found it on sale for a few dollars off the normally low price I went ahead and took the plunge. Years ago, I had bought a citrus juicer and found that it worked so poorly that after a few uses we donated it to the Goodwill.

Good news! This little guy works great. It gives a high juicing volume, it reverses direction to make sure that you get the most juice out of your fruit, the entire machine comes apart for pouring and cleaning and there are different pulp levels available.

The only downside that I've found is that it can be hard to get all of the pulp off of the trays that the juice goes through. Luckily I discovered that the two trays come apart making it much easier, and a little brushing seems to go a long ways.

Great for juicing lemons - limes - tangerines - oranges - grapefruits / Flavorful and nutritious / Tasty, quick and easy to use