Black & Decker CitrusMate CJ525 Juicer Reviews

Black & Decker CitrusMate CJ525 Juicer

Love this juicer!

Feb 9, 2008 (Updated Feb 11, 2008)

Pros:Inexpensive, well designed, does a great job.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this juicer for light juicing several times a week. Update 2/11/08. Found that the pulp tray does come apart for cleaning. Makes this juicer close to perfect.

This is my first citrus juicer. I carefully did my research before purchasing it and found it was exactly what I needed (plus it was on sale at Target). It only has a few easily dismantled parts that are relatively easy to clean. I say relatively because the pulp tray is a little tricky to clean and the use of a brush is needed. I love the fact that with only two navel oranges I can get nearly 8 oz. of juice. (I pick the oranges that are heavy. Those are the ones full of juice.)
For such an inexpensive little gadget, it has some really good features. There is a pulp regulator adjusting from no pulp to heavy pulp. It also has a reverse action feature. I found that if I lift the orange from the juicer after about ten swings around, the juicer reverses. It has a place to wind the cord out of the way when not in use and it has cores for two sizes of fruit. One fits inside the other. It is all so beautifully made and doesn't weigh much or take up too much space.
I am not a heavy user of this juicer. I juice around five times a week, 8 oz. at a time, so I couldn't say how well it would perform under heavy use.
But for the money and the efficiency of use, I'd say this is an excellent value.

Black Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer ***BRAND NEW! FREE SHIPPING!***

MADE FOR OVERSEAS USE ONLY WILL NOT WORK INSIDE THE USA REQUIRES OVERSEAS 220 VOLTAGE BRAND NEW BLACK DECKER 220 VOLT CITRUS JUICER Perfect for all of...