Black & Decker CitrusMate CJ525 Juicer Reviews

Black & Decker CitrusMate CJ525 Juicer

Good value

Apr 18, 2000 (Updated Apr 18, 2000)

Pros:Easy to use, efficient

Cons:not dishwasher safe

Overall I am very happy with this product. I buy oranges in bulk and make fresh squeezed orange juice almost every morning. It only take about 8-10 seconds to get all the juice out of one half of an orange. You don't have to apply very much pressure. The adjustable pulp filter lets you select how much pulp you want in your juice.

The unit is quite small so it is easy to store. The measurement markers on the side make it easy to see how much juice you've got.

The rotor turns in both directions. You have to let go and then press down again to make it change direction and it doesn't always work. Takes some practice. Then again, if you don't really care about it turning in alternating directions you don't have to worry about this. I can't say for sure if this feature helps extract more juice or not.

Another downside of the product is that it is not dishwasher safe (according to the manual).

Black Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer ***BRAND NEW! FREE SHIPPING!***

MADE FOR OVERSEAS USE ONLY WILL NOT WORK INSIDE THE USA REQUIRES OVERSEAS 220 VOLTAGE BRAND NEW BLACK DECKER 220 VOLT CITRUS JUICER Perfect for all of...