Kirby G6 Upright Cleaner Reviews

Kirby G6 Upright Cleaner

Free Shipping Wayfair

G6 2001 Limited Edition

Jan 8, 2009

Pros:Power, Tech Drive, Cord Length

Cons:No attachments (but I can buy them eventually)

The Bottom Line: If you want something with power, get a Kirby

I actually own the g6 2001 limited edition. Unlike many other people, I didnt pay anywhere near as much as everyone else. I only spent $20. I didnt get any attachments though. For $20 though I can not complain.

As far back as I remember my family had a kirby. My grandfather had a kirby tradition. I then got a Kirby Heritage 2/ Legend. Then one day while surfing craigslist, I found this kirby g6 for sale. I immediately called the person who had it for sale. He told me he still had it and asked when I could come get it. I told him I would be right over.

When I got there he showed it to me and stated he was selling it for his friend. He told me he knew nothing about it. I was fine by that. I paid my $20 and left. When I got home, I vacuumed out the bag real good and put a bag in and went on my way.

I could not believe it. There was nothing wrong with it at all. This vacuum was amazing. I felt real bad about ripping this guy off, but he didnt know what he had. I went later and bought more bags. At the kirby shop, they had the regular g6 for sale for $700 used. I couldnt believe it.

The power this vacuum has is incredible. It sucks everything up. I have 2 dogs and one of them sheds like crazy. The kirby picks up the pet hair with no problem.

The cord length is very nice. I can plug it in one place and do my whole apartment.

The power drive feature is a big help. As many of you know, kirbys ar every heavy. With the tech drive feature, it feels like 5 pounds. Ha Ha Ha.

Kirby G6 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Mini Emtor K185899

Kirby K120v6 Features: -Tools include tool caddy and brand new 12 foot hose with air valve, 2 extension wands, sprayer, crevice tool, duster tool, uph...
Wayfair