Rainbow Technologies E series E2 - Black - Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

Rainbow Technologies E series E2 - Black - Vacuum Cleaner

Is this machine for real?

Sep 4, 2003 (Updated Sep 5, 2003)

Pros:All in one machine that Filters the air and removes dirt from your home

Cons:Doesn't do the dishes or laundry

The Bottom Line: Tired of dustmites/germs/bacteria or going through one vacuum after another? Get the All in one Cleaning machine and have some fun while cleaning for a change.

Okay, my friend calls to ask me if she can do a Demo so that she can earn her "Rainbow". I tell her I have a Filter Queen that I love. She says no problem cause she just wants my opinion to get credit. No problem I tell her.

I vacuum real well with my Filter Queen before she gets there of course. She sets up this thing and starts questioning us about which cleans better suction or airflow? Suction of course dah. WRONG. Airflow. They do a cool trick to show you airflow with a harmonica. I tried it later on our Filter Queen just to prove that it worked and I got the same results (as in loss of air flow with my Filter Queen).

Well filtering the air is a big one for me. I get allergies and allergic to dust. Within minutes the rainbow was cleaning our air even before the hoses and stuff were hooked up. You could smell the clean water washed air. You could see the dust in the water and we started out with clear water.

Rainbow works by using a motor on top, a water basin on the bottom and 1.3 hp motor. It has a seperator that is the heart and lungs of the machine. It also has a Hepa filter. Like how a rainstorm cleans the air when its done the Rainbow cleans your home. It traps all the dust and dirt into the water basin. No bags or filters to buy or empty. It came with a floor(camel/horse hair) attachment that you could actually scrub your kitchen floor with and then suck up the water. Can also use the floor tool dry to pick up dirt/dust instead of sweeping. A crevice tool, a gentle camel/horse hair tool for gentle things like lampshades, tv, etc. has an upholstery tool that can be used on couches, mattresses, cats and dogs, great for pet hair. a small wand for getting into tiny places between fridge, stove, car dash, etc, getting the coils under fridge cleaned. A deflater, inflater tool. Can blow things up or suck out air. Great for keyboards, computers etc. Comes with a wet/dry hose for sucking up spills on carpet/floors. comes with a powernozzle and powerhose for dry pick up. I think the hose is about 6 ft but can upgrade to 12-14 ft on both hoses. The water basin is 2 qts but that can also be upgraded to 4qt for bigger homes.

The rainbow cleans the air, sanitized the air, fragrances the air, humidifies the air and vaporizes the air.

If someone comes home sick you can use some stuff that is used by hospitals to sanitize and kill air born germs, bacteria so that the illness isn't spread. You can use Eucalyptus in it for stuffy nose, sinus or respitory problems.

For stale air just turn it on in a room and let run for 15 minutes. We have had a huge improvement in our air quality since having ours.

The Rainbow is a canister type vacuum. very easy to use. Has a handle and is light weight in my opinion. My 6 year old can lift it and put it together and loves to use it. The power nozzle shuts off if you start to suck something up which I always do but now I can pull it out easily. I love the way the powernozzle works. You keep your finger on a button/trigger while running it so that you can quickly release if you go over something unexpected.

There is an attachment you can get that will make it easier to go over stairs, car interior, floors, small places.
Another attachment system for cleaning carpets (shampooer type) I was at a friends and we tried it out on her mattress where her kitten peed and couldn't believe how well it cleaned it up. No stains.

you can get a squeggee attachment for floors/windows.

The tools fit on board so they are always at hand.

The machine has a lot of power without being very noisy.

It's recommended by Allergist and Doctors, the industrial ones are used in hospitals and some Insurances will cover home units.

There are about 9 books written about the Rainbow and non of these books are associated with the Rexair company that makes rainbow. One is titles "Why your house may endanger your health" by Dr. Alfred Zamm M.D.

The Winterthur Museum near Wilmington, Delaware uses it on their precious possessions because it doesn't put back any particles of dust into the air.

Rexair is the company that makes rainbow and they are made in the USA and have been around for about 65 years.

Before my friend was done doing the demo we wanted one. She picked up more dirt where I had just vacuumed with a brand new filter and clean canister with my Filter queen.

I don't like the idea of bacteria, dust mites and all of that junk/dust sitting in a warm vacuum growing etc. Realistically I can't afford to replace a filter every time I vacuum. It's recommended to change it once a month but after learning about germs and bacterial breeding in a dark warm environment (my canister) makes you want to change every time. Between the regular filter, hepa filter and belts, and other filters on my filter queen it was costing me about $100 a year to run/maintain. Not very econimical in my opinion.

With the rainbow I dump all that yuck down the toilet and it's such a great feeling to see the dirt go. I got a $300 instant rebate and if you trade your vacuum in you can get an extended 20 year warranty. We went to one of their open houses instead and still got the 20 year extended warranty so we have a total of 28 year warranty. Not bad. When you add it all up the cost isn't that bad and it pays for itself in no time. I know of people that have bought this specifically for their asthma and allergies and it's made a huge difference for them.

you can also try and earn one. The training classes are free and we got a rainmate and some fragrances just for going. I don't really care for doing Demos but the class was really educational and was worth it even if I don't do Demos. I've learned a great deal why my other vacuums didn't work as well as a Rainbow.

I feel the rainbow is very easy to use. I just fill up the water basin, vacuum, dump out water when done and than gently/quickly clean the seperator. Takes less than a minute.

put it away and it's all done. I don't have to worry about dust/germs/bacteria flying out like you do when you change filter/bag vacuums. I have to wear a mask with other vacuums because of the dust but not with this. You can smell the clean washed air as it comes out while you are vacuuming. Just like after a cleansing rain storm.

The company has been really nice There are 2000 locations in all 50 states and 97 foreign countries so it's very easy to get help when needed.

hope this info was helpful. We are grateful that we bought one. Just wished we would have found it before the filter queen but than again I like the E series of the Rainbow that is available now.

usanalife@juno.com

Amount Paid (US$): 1688 or earn

2 Water Pan Latches For Rainbow Technologies E-series, E, E2,e3 Vacuum Cleaners

2 Water Pan Latches For Rainbow Technologies E-series, E, E2,e3 Vacuum Cleaners

Set of 2 Replacement Water Bowl Latches Fits e-Series models e, e2 Rainbow vacuums.(Pins and springs NOT included in this listing. If you need pins sp...

Rainbow Hepa Filter Cartridige for E series

Rainbow Hepa Filter Cartridige for E series

Rainbow Hepa Filter Cartridige for E-2, Exaust E Series Models before 9280000 Part#: 966
EZVacuum.com

Rainbow E2 E E-2 Power Nozzle Beater Brush W/ Electric Brush Roll

Rainbow E2 E E-2 Power Nozzle Beater Brush W/ Electric Brush Roll

New!!! ORIGINAL* RAINBOW E E2 E-2 VACUUM CLEANER Power Nozzle Beater Brush w/ Electrich Brush Roll! *New!! (ORIGINAL OEM POWER NOZZLE, MANUFACTURED BY...

Rainbow Electric Complete Hose For E And E2 Series [misc.]

Rainbow Electric Complete Hose For E And E2 Series [misc.]

NEW Rainbow Electric Complete Hose for E and E2 Series [Misc.] 1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WOR...

Rainbow Water Pan, Fits: E and E2 Series

Rainbow Water Pan, Fits: E and E2 Series

Works with: Rainbow E, Rainbow E2, Rainbow E3
Brand Rainbow E2 E E-2 Power Nozzle Beater Brush W/ Electric Brush Roll

Brand Rainbow E2 E E-2 Power Nozzle Beater Brush W/ Electric Brush Roll

Genuine Rainbow E2 E E-2 Power Nozzle Beater Brush W/ Electric Brush Roll

Genuine Rainbow E2 E E-2 Power Nozzle Beater Brush W/ Electric Brush Roll

New!!! GENUINE RAINBOW E E2 E-2 VACUUM CLEANER Power Nozzle Beater Brush w/ Electric Brush Roll! *New!! (ORIGINAL OEM POWER NOZZLE, MANUFACTURED BY RA...

Rainbow E Series 2 Quart Water Pan, Free Shipping,

Rainbow E Series 2 Quart Water Pan, Free Shipping,

Rainbow E Series 2 Quart Water Pan, Free Shipping, New Details: Manufacturer: Generic Size: Color: Item Dimensions: Length: 12.3 inches Width: 12.3 in...

Rainbow Vacuum E Series Motor Brushes E-2 Single Speed Brass Case/carbon

Rainbow Vacuum E Series Motor Brushes E-2 Single Speed Brass Case/carbon

OEM *NEW * RAINBOW E-2 MOTOR BRUSHES 1. Rainbow Vacuum *NEW* E-2 Single Speed Brass Case Carbon Motor Brushes That Are The Rainbow OEM Part. 2. These ...