-27%

Epinions Product Rating: OK

I'll Never Buy A Dirt Devil Product Again

Mar 7, 2001
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:None that I'm aware of.

Cons:Everything

The Bottom Line: A true piece of garbage. I wouldn't buy another Dirt Devil product if you paid me (well, maybe if you paid me AND paid for the vacuum).

I had this vacuum for four years. It seemed to work well enough at first. But it gradually turned into a useless pile of garbage.

I own a parrot. Parrots routinely shed feathers and fluffy little pieces of down (like what they put in down jackets or comforters). For the last couple of years I had this vacuum, it barely had the power to suck the down, and forget about the feathers. What a joke. And this was with a brand new bag, so it wasn't a problem with the bag being full. How could it ever be full when it couldn't suck anything up anyway?

I don't base my poor opinion of Dirt Devil products on this one vacuum. I also purchased one of their dust busters. That thing gave up in less than a year.

In short, my opinion is that Dirt Devil (who are they owned by Royale?) makes inferior products. I will never again knowingly buy one of their products.

Listing Payment Shipping Handling Returns Exchanges Store Contact Payment We want to ensure that all of our buyers are offered all the benefits that e...

NEW Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac M0914 $47.05 $63.95 Crevice tool flips open for convenient use and storage The Dirt Devil Extreme Power cordless...