Dirt Devil Extreme Power M0914 Bagless Handheld Vacuum Reviews

+$8.22 shipping QVC

Buy a Kirby instead

Mar 21, 2002
  • User Rating: Disappointing

Pros:Its such a pretty color and I get exercise pretending to vacuum with it

Cons:It doesn't even work!

The Bottom Line: I would not recommend this product to anyone who wants clean floors!

Well, I wish I wouldn't have sold my 1965 Kirby to buy this Dirty Devil. I had only had this product for 3 months before I started having problems with it. There is a clog indicator that comes on every time there is a "clog" this indicator comes on about the time I finish just one room! I have never found any of these mysterious clogs upon looking though. I, also, refer to the vacuum as a Dixie Chopper because it does pick up dirt, dog hair, etc. only to spit out a chopped up version of the latter! This is one of the only times I have not kept my receipt so I guess I'm stuck with this useless vacuum until I save up for a new Kirby!! It is easy to push and manuver around and it came with many attachments for stairs and small crevices which was nice and it comes in a variety of colors, but that is the only good thing I can say about this vacuum!

Amount Paid (US$): $110

Don't let a little dirt ruin your day. Keep your home spruced up with the Extreme Power Handheld Vacuum. This bagless, cordless, powerful tool can be ...
QVC

NEW Dirt Devil Extreme Power Hand Vac M0914 $64.63 $86.95 Crevice tool flips open for convenient use and storage The Dirt Devil Extreme Power cordless...