Comments on I hate my Kirby" (3 total)
  Comment Sorted by
Date Written
Re: Hi and Welcome to Epinions!
by mjswilliams
Thank you for your comment. I agree and I have revised my review and broken it into paragraphs. Plus I added more info regarding the background on my Kirby that I thought would be of interest.

I originally wrote this review out of sheer frustration. Once again I had been searching for more parts for my Kirby! Thus the review was born! At that time, it was somewhere around 3:00 a.m. and I was simply fed up! Hate to say it but good grammer style was not the top priority at that moment!

Thanks again for taking the time to review my review and give me solid advice!

Mary
Mar 10, 2005
11:26 am PST

Hi and Welcome to Epinions!
by dlstewart, dlstewart is a Lead on Epinions in Home and Garden

Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding your Kirby vacuum cleaner. I'm looking forward to reading more of your reviews.

It would help readers if you could break the one long paragraph into shorter paragraphs with a space between paragraphs. It makes digesting all the info in a review easier ... and it's easier on the eyes.

It is simple to edit a review. Just click the "Update" button to the right of your review.

Wishing you the best,
Dawn
Mar 9, 2005
10:14 am PST

Welcome.......
by golferinfr
Your review is okay but you need to break one big paragraph into smaller ones. Please give all the information about this vacuum to give the consumer a better direction on making a decision about buying this vacuum.

Warren Buffet, America's biggest stock buyer/seller owns this company, if he made a vaccum not to break down and for you to buy parts every year he would not have money to squander on the stock market. I see the car load of salesmen in all the new developements trying to sell their vacuums to new residents. A few bite, but most are turned away.

Bob