Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5305-S Charcoal Reviews

Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5305-S Charcoal

Paid for itself!!

Jul 2, 2000

Pros:Heating accuracy, Easy clean.

Cons:you quickly become spoiled!

We purchased our Smoke -n- Grill because we were in the market for a larger grill than our old reliable Weber. We picked up the Brinkmann Smoke -n- Grill for $160.00 on sale and it was well worth every penny! This do-it-all grill features a completely stainless steel outer shell, which comes in real handy preventing rust in these Wisconsin winters, as we grill out all winter long.
A 50lb. cook capacity, great for parties and get togethers. It also has the dome lid and extra large surfaces which means you can actually fit your entire 50lbs. on the grill without being squished.
The heat indicator is extra important when it comes to using the smoker, as it allows you to accurately judge the smoke time.
Wooden handles are a feature that, while they seem to be common sense, are missing from quite a few grills and smokers on the market. Not this one though.
It has porcelain coated water and charcoal racks for even heat (perfect every time, with little effort) and for easy cleanup.
I have yet to have a meal or a smoked snack on this grill that was not cooked exactly the way I wanted it (besides the couple of times I messed up!, which is pretty hard to do on this grill.)
I can not honestly think of anything sub par about this terrific item. I will mention that when using the smoker, it takes quite a bit of practice especially with fish. So hang in there and try a few different methods. When you find the one you like, the grill will take care of the rest.

BRINKMANN Smoke'N Grill Stainless Steel Electric Value Pack BRINKMANN Smoke'N Grill Stainless Steel Electric Smoker Value Pack. Stainless steel double...