Sunbeam Grill Series 430 Reviews

Sunbeam Grill Series 430

This Sunbeam is a winner!

Jul 22, 2001

Pros:You get a lot of options for the money.

Cons:The side tables are not secured very well.

The Bottom Line: If you're needing a grill and have to stay under $130, this is the unit for you. It has great features and a wonderful price. Go buy it today.

My family and I just purchased this Sunbeam 430 gas grill. We previously owned an electric grill, but since we purchased this, we have been extremely impressed.

First of all, the price. We found ours on sale for only $119 at Wal-Mart. It included the gas tank and all of the parts. For this price I wasn't expecting much, but when I opened the box, I was floored by the unit. For this kind of money, I was expecting a stripped down version of a gas grill with a heating unit and that's it. The Sunbeam 430 has dual side heat controls, and the push button start. It also has two large tables on each side of the unit that come in handy for BBQ sauce, plates or whatever else you need.

The other nice feature to this unit was the "put-together" time. It was a snap and took only about 5 minutes to assemble. (That means a lot to me) You simply need to put in a few screws and put in the rack and start grilling.

The only negative to this unit was there were not enough rocks for the bottom rack. The shelves on each side of the unit do not appear to be very sturdy so be careful when you move it across your patio.

I love it and thanks to the Sunbeam 430, my family is eating out and eatin great.

Char Broil Offset Smoker 430 Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge For your Purchase Char Broil Offset Smoker 430 #13201595 This item wil...