Weber-Stephen Products One Touch One-Touch Charcoal Grill Reviews

Free Shipping Target

Love My Weber

Jun 28, 2008
Rated Show

Pros:Ease of assembly

Cons:Cleaning is more time consuming and difficult.

We use our Weber on average 3 to 4 times a week.
It is large enough to cook an entire meal for a family of 5 or grill enough meats for a large party.I can even use my chicken cooker that allows a chicken to stand upright during cooking.I have grilled 10 or 12 pound briskets,whole racks of pork spare ribs and even a whole venison hindquarter on our grill.
Our last Weber finally had to be replaced after about 10 years of heavy use(YES,we really use our Weber that much-even in the winter).The rivets attaching the leg supports burned out before the kettle or grill rack did.We could put new legs on it somehow and continue to use it.The Weber's really are a very durable long-lasting product.
Needless, to say charcoal grills are harder to clean but well worth it.The right cleaning tools make all the difference.Don't use cheap wire brushes.I completely clean mine once a week.Regular cleaning makes the overall process easier and faster.

22. 5 inch One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill, green. One-Touch cleaning system with removable ash catcher. 2 glass reinforced nylon handles with tool hook...
Lowe's

Find grills, smokers and fryers at Target.com! This weber one-touch gold kettle is a sure bet for the charcoal-grilling enthusiast. It's equipped with...