Weber One Touch Silver Charcoal Grill Reviews

Free Shipping Home Depot
Free Shipping Target

We Love To Grill - Weber Stephen Products One Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill

Aug 10, 2010

Pros:easy to use, easy to clean, cooks great steaks

Cons:takes time to heat up

The Bottom Line: If you are looking for a charcoal grill, we would recommend the Weber-Stephen Products One-Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill.

We love to grill. We grill year round even though we live in Pennsylvania where we get plenty of snow. You will see us outside grilling in snow, rain and clear weather. My husband grills more then I do but sometimes he “allows” me to use the grills. We have a few different grills. We own the Outdoor/Indoor George Foreman grill, a gas grill and the Weber-Stephen One Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill. We inherited the Charcoal Grill from our neighbor. He bought a new charcoal grill and was getting rid of the Weber Grill. Our neighbor asked my husband if he wanted it as he knows we like to grill. We haven’t owned a charcoal grill in ages so we figured we would give it a try again.

I’m not sure how long our neighbor owned the grill before we acquired it but we have owned it now for a bit over a year.

The Weber-Stephen Products One-Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill has 363 square inches of cooking area. The grate is made of heavy duty plated steel. It has an aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system. The dome has a no rust aluminum vent and a reinforced nylon handle. The Charcoal Grill also has an ash catcher.

It is easy to assemble the One Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill. You need to put the legs in the holes and put the ash catcher in its place. The Weber Charcoal Grill has three legs, two of which are on wheels.  The wheels are crack proof all weather wheels. The Weber Charcoal Grill has a black porcelain enameled bowl and lid.

The Weber Charcoal Grill is 38.5 “in height and 25 inches wide. It’s a nice size, not too big but not too small. It’s a good size for our family. The only thing we had trouble cooking on it was our Thanksgiving turkey which was 26 pounds. We ended up cooking it on our gas grill instead.

The One Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill is easy to use. Just place the charcoal in the tub of the grill, light it up and cook. I have learned with cooking on the grill, how long to cook items so they are done to our preference.

Our One Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill sits on our deck year round and we have not had any problems with it rusting. Our neighbor had also kept the grill outside.

I don’t know what my neighbor paid for the grill but I have priced the One Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill and found it for around $75.00.

The Weber-Stephen Products One-Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill is great to use for cooking for my family. Now if we are having a picnic my husband will normally use the gas grill as he can cook a lot more on that at one time. But for cooking for our family, it is the perfect size. The grill easily holds a meal for my family.

Personally I like the taste of foods like steaks cooked on a charcoal grill better then I do on our gas grill. I guess it is a bit more costly to use a charcoal grill instead of a gas grill. With the charcoal grill you need to purchase charcoal and lighter fluid.

The only thing I don’t like about the charcoal grill is that it takes a lot longer to warm up then the gas grill does. If you are in a hurry, cooking on the charcoal grill is not recommended.

I also feel like I have more heat control with a gas grill then I do the charcoal grill.  There's also more cleanup with a charcoal grill. You need to make sure the coals are cooled and then dispose of the coals. With a gas grill, you do not have this.

All in all, we enjoy our One Touch Silver 22, 5 Charcoal Grill. The taste of the food makes the extra expense, time to cook and clean up worth it to us. I will take a porterhouse on our charcoal grill over our gas grill any day.

My husband really enjoys the Charcoal Grill. He loves experimenting with different flavored charcoal to enhance the flavors of the food. If you are looking for a charcoal grill, we would recommend the Weber-Stephen Products One-Touch Silver 22.5 Charcoal Grill.

Aluminized Steel One-Touch Cleaning System/ No-Rust Aluminum Vent And Ash Catcher/ Triple-Nikel-Plated Cooking Grate/ Black Finish/ Assembly Required
Abt Electronics

Shop for Grills & Grill Accessories at The Home Depot. The Weber One-Touch Silver Charcoal Kettle Grill is designed to help provide long-lasting outdo...
Home Depot
Find grills, smokers and fryers at Target.com! The weber one-touch silver charcoal grill has a generous, 18.5-inch-diameter cooking area. It has a ste...
Shop for Grills & Grill Accessories at The Home Depot. Featuring a black color and a classic profile design, the Weber One-Touch Silver Charcoal Kettl...
Home Depot
Weber 441001 Silver One-Touch 18-1/2-Inch Kettle Grill, Black Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Kettle grill with 240 square inches of total cooking space 1...
Find grills, smokers and fryers at Target.com! Grill up your favorite recipes for the next outdoor party with the weber 1-touch charcoal grill. It's 2...
Weber 741001 Silver One-Touch 22-1/2-Inch Kettle Grill, Black Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Kettle grill with 363 square inches of total cooking space 2...