Braun Multiquick 3 K650 9 Cups Food Processor Reviews

Braun Multiquick 3 K650 9 Cups Food Processor

Everything else is 3rd rate compared to this

May 28, 2006 (Updated May 29, 2006)

Pros:High quality construction; high power output; many accessories for multiple uses; completely sealed mixing bowl.

Cons:Takes up a fair amount of counter space

The Bottom Line: I have been very happy with this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a quality processor. The CombiMax is a Maxi performer in everything that it does.

This Braun CombiMax 650 multi-processor has been the best purchase I have ever made for the kitchen.

I have used this product for at least 15 years, and it is still going strong. The only part that I will need to replace shortly is the primary cutting/chopping blade, though it still works, it is getting rather worn and would benefit from replacement. The machine is very well made and has outlasted all my other kitchen appliances, even my KitchenAide mixer.

What I like most about this appliance other than its quality, is the sealed mixing bowl unit. It is a requirement for me to have a sealed unit, as the primary use I put this to is pureeing food for our son who is "handicapped" and can only drink/eat his food from a bottle. This unit being sealed allows me to process/mix his food in large enough batches to be practical. It is also powerful enough to completely "liquefy" the foods for further processing. This machine turns white and sweet potatoes/yams, green beans, carrots, beets, spinach, peaches and pears into a fine particulate liquid in a matter of just a few minutes. This it does to both raw and cooked items, just the same.

I looked for years to find a processor that would meet my needs, and this did and still does fill the bill. I am considering purchasing a replacement system to have on-hand as a "backup" in the event this one fails. As there are NO other manufactures that build a "sealed" bowl unit, I do not have much of an option in that respect. Though if there were another brand with a "sealed" bowl, I don't think that I would consider it since I have been so satisfied with this Braun appliance.

The quality, durability and reliability of this CombiMax 650 unit have impressed me to be much higher than other food processors costing much more.

I have, to say the least, been very happy with this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a quality processor.

Color: White Features: Electronically controlled with variable speed Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing Sealed bowls to prevent leakage You are a...