Pros: Great Mixer
Cons: No Manual
I bought the Braun 750 at a Home and Garden exhibition.
(1) I have found it to be invaluable to me, and much better than the other two that I had before.
(2) It has one big bowl which allows you to mix a large quantity of food at a time and a small bowl to chop small amounts, wonderful for garlic, parsley, Mint etc:
(3) a citrus juicer which really works
(4) An insert carrier with 3 blades and a chip maker
(5) A kneading dough and Whisk
(6) I also got with mine a vegetable juicer, This I found wonderful to make a mixture of vegetables into a juice.
Everything works very well so much so that three of my friends have bought one. and the are all very happy with it.
When I first bought it I found it a bit difficult to put the top on as there was no manual to inform you. However! I then found that there were markings on the bowls to show you where to align them and since then it has all been plain sailing,I use it everyday,and I wouldn't change it for anything, should I have to I would buy the same one again