Braun Büffel K 750 8.45 Cups Food Processor Reviews

Braun Büffel K 750 8.45 Cups Food Processor

Braun CombiMax K750

Mar 15, 2003

Pros:Great Mixer

Cons:No Manual

The Bottom Line: Versatile and takes all the hard work out of preparing food. has six diagrams on mixer so you can see at a glance what speed you need to use.

I bought the Braun 750 at a Home and Garden exhibition.
(1) I have found it to be invaluable to me, and much better than the other two that I had before.
(2) It has one big bowl which allows you to mix a large quantity of food at a time and a small bowl to chop small amounts, wonderful for garlic, parsley, Mint etc:
(3) a citrus juicer which really works
(4) An insert carrier with 3 blades and a chip maker
(5) A kneading dough and Whisk
(6) I also got with mine a vegetable juicer, This I found wonderful to make a mixture of vegetables into a juice.
Everything works very well so much so that three of my friends have bought one. and the are all very happy with it.

When I first bought it I found it a bit difficult to put the top on as there was no manual to inform you. However! I then found that there were markings on the bowls to show you where to align them and since then it has all been plain sailing,I use it everyday,and I wouldn't change it for anything, should I have to I would buy the same one again

Braun K650 Multiquick 600-watt Kitchen Machine Food Processor

Braun K650 Multiquick 600-watt Kitchen Machine Food Processor

Slice and shred your ingredients to cook a scrumptious meal using the Braun K 650, a 9-cup food processor. This dynamic Braun food processor helps you...

Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt Only For 220v

Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt Only For 220v

Braun K3000 220 to 240-volt 3-in-1 Kitchen Center, 50Hz, Includes Mixer/Blender and Food Processor

Braun K650 Multiquick 600-watt Kitchen Machine Food Processor,

Braun K650 Multiquick 600-watt Kitchen Machine Food Processor,

Brand Braun K650 Multiquick 220 Volt Food Processor Kitchen Center 220-240 V

Brand Braun K650 Multiquick 220 Volt Food Processor Kitchen Center 220-240 V

Braun K3000 220 Volt Multi-purpose Kitchen Machine 220v Food Processor Euro Cord

SquareTrade AP6.0 THIS MACHINE IS FOR 220 VOLT OVERSEAS USE ONLY. IT WILL NOT WORK IN THE U.S. OR CANADA BRAUN MULTIQUICK 7 PRO KITCHEN CENTER 3 in 1:...
Brand Braun K600 220-240 Volt Food Processor 600 Watt 2 Liter Capacity White

Brand Braun K600 220-240 Volt Food Processor 600 Watt 2 Liter Capacity White

600 Watts, Powerful, silent DC motor. Cord storage. White Color. Variable speed. Pulse button. Plastic universal bowl (2 L capacity, 1,5 kg dough). Cr...