Kenmore Italian 52423 Kitchen Hood Reviews

Kenmore Italian 52423 Kitchen Hood

Free Shipping Sears

Great Hood

Sep 24, 2003 (Updated Mar 10, 2005)
Rated Show

Pros:Fantastic look that matches well with other Kenmore products. It works!

Cons:Plastic Damper may not hold up.

Just installed and beginning to use it. The hood is fantastic it looks great even better than the store display. It works well at removing smoke and steam and is not too loud. The halogen lights are very bright and really light up the cooking surface. The hood includes 3 dishwasher safe grease filters. The filters seem to be of good quality and have a push button to hold them in place. The hood has a plastic damper above the blower below the duct work, my opinion is this may not hold up well with the heat long term.

We are using this over the Kenmore Elite 40" Duel fuel range. The combo looks very good together. I will try to update my review as we get a chance to cook some more with the hood.

UPDATE: Its been about a year and half and the hood continues to work very well. We clean the grease filters about every 3 months in the dishwasher. It has been very easy to clean and does a very good job of removing cooking fumes/smoke.

Kenmore trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.European design for todays conventional appliance and kitchen styles. 370 CFM [HA_Cent...