Bunn B10 10 Cups Coffee Maker - White Reviews

Bunn B10 10 Cups Coffee Maker - White

Bunn BX-W

Jan 27, 2008

Pros:Fast great tasting coffee

Cons:large and the first pot after being completely turned off takes a while.

The Bottom Line: The Bunn coffee maker is a wonderful tool for anyone who drinks a lot of coffee and wants it ready fast.

We purchased this coffee maker over a year ago to replace a 5 year old coffee maker. We had always heard Bunn made the best coffee makers and decided to give it a chance. While this coffee maker is a bit larger than others, in the end the size vs. time trade off is well worth it. The initial set up us fairly easy, it is a matter of filling up the water and closing the lid and repeating it. It takes a little time to get used to closing the lid only when you are ready for the coffee to be made, but the instant you close the lid the water begins to flow and coffee is almost done. The speed is a great feature. The burner itself is only manual, turn it on to keep the coffee hot turn it off to prevent from burning the coffee. The coffee tastes great and is ready in a hurry which are after all the most important features! If you do not plan on using the coffee pot for a while you can turn off the heater to the tank which holds the hot water, but if you want to turn it on and make coffee you will have to wait for twenty to thirty minutes.

Original hot-water reservoir-style home brewer with classic Bunn design. Black with stainless steel trunk. Brews 10 cups of perfect, restaurant-qualit...