Essential Equipment for even Novice Cooks

Mar 4, 2008

Pros:Powerful, Compact and Meet the majority of my chopping, and grinding needs.

Cons:Not appropriate for large quantities.

The Bottom Line: Powerful, Useful, and durable essential tool for every kitchen. Apartment dwellers who are short on storage should definitely purchase this mini prep food processor.

My mini prep food processor never has time to collect dust due to its frequent use. This is a favorite hostess gift for me to give for friend's 1st apartment. Regardless of if their kitchen is just used to heat up left over take out, or create gourmet meals this is an incredibly useful tool. Adding freshly chopped ingredients to any meal improves the overall appeal 100%.

This food processor couldn't be easier to use. The small size makes it convenient for storage, and the dish washer safe work bowl and cover makes clean up a breeze. The 2.63 cups is large enough for chopping vegetables for a salad, chop nuts for hor deurves, and the blunt blade can be used for grinding coffee or spices.

This is a powerfully compact little machine. The two stages are enough to meet most chopping needs. Other competitors products jam up and I end up taking a knife after it's finished, but this has never been my experience with this mini prep food processor.

Style - this product comes in a variety of colors, but the thing I like most is the retractable cord. The see through bowl allows me to gauge how much more chopping is required.

Now that I prepare meals for a family and have a pantry to store appliances, I do own a full sized Cuisinart, but I still prefer the mini prep for most needs. I never use all the specialty blades on the full size cuisinart and it is bulky to lug of it's shelf. The mini prep is easier to clean, takes up less counter space, and has the power that I need for most jobs. I've owned this for years and it still works great.