Cuisinart DLC-1 2.63 Cups Food Processor Reviews

Cuisinart DLC-1 2.63 Cups Food Processor

Free Shipping Lowe's

Mini helping hand in kitchen

Jul 11, 2009 (Updated Jul 11, 2009)

Pros:Small, compact great for chopping and grinding small quantities.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: It is good for those who want it for chopping and grinding small quantities. Very easy to clean.

The very thought of an appliance, conjured up an image of  a bulky item with lots of attachments, occupying a lot of space, difficulty in cleaning and a list of complaints. These nightmares made me a bit skeptical about the buying these appliances.

But fortunately, I came to know about this mini food processor through my friend, and  the ease with which she used to use this food processor was worth watching. Immediately I made up my mind to buy that. And believe me since then I have using that almost daily for some grinding or chopping without any complaints.

It is so small in size, occupies very less space compared to other food processors. It is best for chopping vegetables, I generally use it to chop onions, tomatoes, garlic, ginger or sometimes all together to make a base for my gravy. I also crush nuts like almonds, cashews with this. I also make green chutney with cilantro and green chillis.  And above all, it is so very easy to clean. You can either clean it yourself or in dishwasher. But you have to a bit careful in cleaning the blade as its very sharp.

It just has one blade so no hassles, but for few it can be disappointing. Also few people complain that it does not chop instead it grinds. Let me tell you there is a trick for chopping, just push the button in pulses of 2-3 sec till you get the right size of your content. For me its all what I wanted.

Powerful chopper/grinder. 21-oz work bowl. 2 speeds for precision processing.
Lowe's