-50%
KitchenAid Chef’s Chopper KFC3100 3 Cups Food Processor Reviews

KitchenAid Chef’s Chopper KFC3100 3 Cups Food Processor

Free Shipping eBay Deals

The Little Chopper That Could

Nov 1, 2006 (Updated Nov 1, 2006)

Pros:Easy to use, compact, chops with ease. Easy clean-up. Worth the $35 price tag.

Cons:It can be difficult to open the lid until you get familiar with it.

The Bottom Line: Many kudos for this mighty little chopper! It's a great time saver, excellent at chopping most foods, easy clean-up - handy little kitchen companion that I wouldn't do without.

I really love my Kitchen Aid three cup chopper! It chops vegetables quickly and easily with the touch of a button. To me it is just as mighty as a regular Food Processor, but takes up little space and has far less parts to clean.

I really hated chopping onion, celery, carrots, etc. by hand as it took up so much time. I had looked for a chopper for years. I had had a couple of hand operated ones that required more energy than they were worth. A friend told me how much she loved her Kitchen Aid chopper and I decided to give it a try. Now, making soups, relishes, salsa, etc. is a breeze.

This chopper has a three cup capacity and certainly is big enough for most of my recipe requirements. If not, I just load it up again until all of my ingredients are chopped. The base is very strong, stable and easy to clean. Foods such as cheese, nuts and carrots are easily chopped with the steel blade. It is easy to have the desired size and evenness of food depending on the number of times you hit the pulse button. It comes with a small spatula designed to help remove food from the chopper. During processing you can add spices,etc. through compartments located on the lid. Under the base, there is a place to store the power cord when not in use. It is dishwasher safe.

When I first got this chopper, I thought the work bowl looked like it might crack or break easily, however, I have owned this little appliance for over a year now and have had no problems with it. It is one of the best buys I have made. I purchased it from Amazon.com for approximately $35.

eBay Deals

Chop, mince and blend ingredients to cook a lip smacking meal using the KitchenAid KFC3100, a 3-cup food processor. The 3-cup polycarbonate work bowl ...