KitchenAid K45SSWH 250 Watts Stand Mixer Reviews

KitchenAid K45SSWH 250 Watts Stand Mixer

What a great machine!!

Jun 30, 2009 (Updated Jun 30, 2009)

Pros:mixes everything

Cons:heavy

The Bottom Line: get this machine. you will love it

This is the one appliance in my kitchen I could not live without. I use it for everything, and it has never failed me. I've had mine 17 years and it still works as good as the day I took it out of the box. I vaguely remember (it was a long time ago) using other mixers, and none can compare with ease of use or versatility.
Pros: Can mix virtually anything. I use mine mostly for bread, cookies, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, or cakes/brownies. Frosting is a snap.
Weight keeps it from bouncing around on the counter when mixing large batches of dough.
Easy to clean.
Looks. Not that I care, even if it was hideously ugly I'd keep it on my countertop, but it's not and at 17 years, mine still looks new.
Ease of use. I don't worry when my kids want to use it that a part will fly off, or they'll stick their hand in when scraping the bowl (since you don't need to scrape the bowl).
Cons: Not easy to move around, it's heavy. But look at it this way, you get a workout which makes it OK to eat what you've made.
Accessory suggestions: An extra bowl. Comes in very handy when making something that requires several stages of mixing.
The only thing you really need to think about before making this purchase is what color you like. When I bought mine, you could choose between white and beige!
Highly recommended, you will not ever regret it.
Life is short, live it up!

KitchenAid Classic 4.5 qt. Stand Mixer in White K45SSWH

KitchenAid Classic 4.5 qt. Stand Mixer in White K45SSWH

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The KitchenAid K45SSWH 10-Speed Tilt Head Stand Mixer, in white, features a tilt-head design that gives easy ac...
Home Depot

Kitchenaid 4.5 Qt. (quart ) Bowl-lift Stand Mixer White K4sswh Works Worldwide

Kitchenaid 4.5 Qt. (quart ) Bowl-lift Stand Mixer White K4sswh Works Worldwide

[zipedit] SHOP IN THE U.S.A. AND HAVE PACKAGES FORWARDED TO YOUR INTERNATIONAL ADDRESS KitchenAid Ultra PowerŪ 4.5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer Blender...

Kitchenaid 4.5 Qt. (quart ) Bowl-lift Stand Mixer White

Kitchenaid 4.5 Qt. (quart ) Bowl-lift Stand Mixer White

300 Watt Motor All metal construction, with a direct drive transmission Bowl Lift Design 10 Speed control Includes: 4 1/2 Quart Brushed Stainless Stee...