Cuisinart Quick Prep CSB-33 2-Speeds Blender Reviews

Cuisinart Quick Prep CSB-33 2-Speeds Blender

A Quality Quick Prep Blender

Apr 2, 2003

Pros:Great for small blending jobs.

Cons:Power

The Bottom Line: Overall this is a good product, definitely worth having around the kitchen for lots of little blending jobs.

The Cuisinart Quick Prep Hand Blender CSB-33 is a very handy tool in the kitchen. As it says in its name, it performs tasks quickly. You can use it for a countless number tasks. Anything from mixing up some chocolate milk to crushing ice for a slushie. The high and low speeds come in handy for different jobs, although the high speed best fits most jobs. I like the design of this product, it fits my hands perfectly. This product is also great when it comes to clean-up, I simply run under warm water (while unplugged).
Although this product has many positive comments it also has a few negative ones. The CSB-33 is not quite as powerful as I would like. When making milkshakes it seems to really bog down. Despite this fact it does get the job done eventually. To store this blender you need to have a drawer or somewhere that you can lay it down, because it doesn't seem to want to stand on its own. The cord seems to get in the way when you are trying to work, and it also isn't made for big jobs. In the end, I think the positives out-way the negatives for this product.

The Quick Prep CSB-33 is a handheld blender which lets you blend directly in your bowl, pot or in glass itself. The powerful motor containing 2-speed ...

Cuisinart CSB-33OR Quick Prep Hand Blender-Orange New in the Box.2 Speed Fingertip Control Multi-use Blending Blade Blend, Mix, Emulsify, Whip, Mince,...