Black & Decker DB350 Vacuum

Get's the Job Done- Black & Decker Dustbuster Plus Cordless Hand Vac DB350

Feb 27, 2001

Pros:attachments, no bags, powerful suction

Cons:need to buy filters

The Bottom Line: Couldn't live without the Black & Decker Dustbuster Plus Cordless Hand Vac DB350.

About six months ago my six year old Black & Decker Dustbuster DB200 ceased to exist. Initially I wasnít going to buy another. Not because I didnít want one, I loved my Dustbuster. It was so handy. But I have three vacuum cleaners; Do I really need another Dustbuster? I found out the answer to that question in about two weeks. YES I definitely need another Dustbuster. Lugging out the vacuum everytime my son dropped the bag of chips or smashed a cookie was a pain. I didnít realize how much I used my Dustbuster until I didnít have one.

When searching for a new dustbuster, I didnít even consider another brand other then Black & Decker since my last one lasted so long. I found a good deal at ourhouse.com on the Black & Decker Dustbuster Plus Cordless Hand Vac DB350 and purchased it. My new Dustbuster has been with us for almost six months and I know I could not live without it.

If you are unfamiliar with the Dustbuster it is a cordless, rechargeable hand held vacuum. It comes with its own base that it resides in and can be mounted to the wall. The Dustbuster is an off-white color with a light green on/off switch.

The Dustbuster DB350 comes with two attachments that are stored in the base. There is a soft brush that I use for getting cat hair off my sofa and a crevice tool that I use to get the crumbs that fall under the pillows of the sofa.

The Dustbuster doesnít require any bags but filters. One filter comes with the unit. Thereís a catch on the front side of the unit that allows you to take the bottom half of the Dustbuster off and dump the contents and clean the filter. The filter can be washed but allow for drying before placing back into the Dustbuster. You must remember to empty the Dustbuster frequently. I try and do it after each cleaning.

The Dustbuster Pro is big enough to get the job done but small enough that it doesnít look bulky hanging on your wall. I have mine in the living room beside my computer desk.

The Dustbuster is great in picking up small jobs. I have a toddler that still makes quite a mess when eating. Just pull out the Dustbuster and the crumbs are gone. The Dustbuster Pro will easily pick up cat liter, stones, dirt and food particles, to name a few. I donít think there is much my little Dustbuster wonít pick up.

The Dustbuster DB350 is easy to install. Hubby did it in less then five minutes. You will need to allow the Dustbuster to charge before using it for the first time.

One thing I noticed about my new Dustbuster DB350 was that it had much better suction then my old Dustbuster DB200. It picks up things my other did not.

Iím not sure how long a charge lasts because I have never had it die on me. I donít think I have ever used it for more then ten minutes at a time though.

Do I love my Black & Decker Dustbuster Plus Cordless Hand Vac DB350? Yes. Could I live without it? No. Do I recommend it? Most definitely. If you are in need of a cordless hand vac, I highly recommend the Black & Decker Dustbuster Plus Cordless Hand Vac DB350- it will get the job done.

Black & Decker 12V Automotive Pivoting Vacuum PAV1200W

Black & Decker 12V Automotive Pivoting Vacuum PAV1200W

12V Automotive Pivoting Vacuum - PAV1200W. Dishwasher Safe Filter - PVF100. Crevice Tool. Upholstery Brush. Flexible Hose. Soft Storage Bag
CPO Black and Decker

Cordless Hand Vacuum Black & Decker Cordless Hand Vacs Bdh9600chv 885911222549

Cordless Hand Vacuum Black & Decker Cordless Hand Vacs Bdh9600chv 885911222549

Keep your home clean with the Black & Decker vacuum. This bagless handheld vacuum features a large bowl, which holds more than 75 percent, leaving you...

Black & Decker 14.4V Dustbuster Vacuum - Blue & White

Black & Decker 14.4V Dustbuster Vacuum - Blue & White

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! This 14.4-volt cordless vacuum cleaner is great for cleaning around the house, in the car or even...

BLACK+DECKER Vacuums 4.8-Volt Cordless Handheld Orb Vac - Blue Blues ORB4810B-CA

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The BLACK & DECKER Orb Vac conveniently picks up spills in kitchens, dirt on desks, dust in keyboards, crumbs i...
Home Depot

Black & Decker Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Multicolored

Black & Decker Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Multicolored

The 14.4V Cordless Cyclonic HandVac with Extreme Suction and Cyclonic Action (model numbers CHV1410 / CHV1408) has 14.4V of power for extreme suction....

Black & Decker Flex Vac Cordless Ultra-compact Vacuum Cleaner (Black & Decker FHV1200 Flex Vac Cordless)

Clean everywhere with this cordless vacuum cleaner from Black & Decker. This handy vac includes everything you need to keep your home clean. Material:...
Overstock.com

Hand Vacuum Cleaner Black & Decker Held Vac Cordless Action Automotive Pivoting

Hand Vacuum Cleaner Black & Decker Held Vac Cordless Action Automotive Pivoting

The Black Decker PAV1200W with exclusive pivoting action provides easy access to the hard to reach places in your car. It’s Cyclonic Action means th...

BLACK & DECKER FHV1200 FLEX(TM) Cordless Mini Canister Vacuum with Flexible Hose

Get the dirt on deep cleaning with the Black & Decker Flex Canister Cordless Mini Hand Vac. Featuring a special pet hair cleaning tool and a high perf...