Oster 3883 Waffle Maker Reviews

Oster 3883 Waffle Maker

Easy to clean, Easy to use, Great Waffle Maker!

Feb 11, 2008

Pros:Easy clean, Easy to operate, Value for the money, Stylish design

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Buy it! You won't regret it. If you LOVE waffles this is the waffle maker for you! If you merely "like" waffles you'll still love this waffle maker.

This waffle maker exceeds expectations. It’s simple to operate and easy to clean! Plug the unit into the wall, wait for the “ready” light to switch on, pour the batter into the iron, close, wait for the visible steam to cease, open, and pop out your waffle using wooden or plastic utensils. Each waffle takes an average of 5 minutes, more or less depending on the setting you use. Yes, this waffle maker allows you to adjust your settings just like a toaster. Cleaning is a breeze with its nonstick surface. Simply wipe off any waffle batter with a paper towel, though inside I rarely find any but often there will be a little on the sides where the batter has seeped out of the iron. No big deal though, it wipes off easily. When you buy it new you will need to “season” the iron by rubbing it with cooking oil but it doesn’t take much and so far I’ve only had to do it once.

My husband wanted a waffle maker after he used one with his friend. We both love waffles and agreed we’d get one. Being newlyweds and on a budget, we went to Target for the after-Thanksgiving sale. This one was only $15 and we thought we’d give it a try. Considering its low price I wasn’t expecting much but I was blown away with the quality of the waffle maker and the ease of use. I make waffles more often than I anticipated I would because this waffle maker really is that easy!

Waffle Lover Tip (from packaging): Freeze waffles in a plastic bag for up to 3 months to have waffles on hand anytime.

Brand New!!!!!!!!!!!WE ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY

Color: Chrome Features: Non-stick Belgian surface with drip rim for easy cleaning. Cool-Touch handles for easy operation. Adjustable temperature contr...